<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, October 14, 2004

The Silver Noise Box

Mommy came home from shopping for Gramma this afternoon and she bought me something! I love it when she surprises me like that :) I got fuzzy balls with jingle bells in the middle! Mommy said it is the color of her alma mater (what the heck is alma mater?!?!). So as I was playing with it, she took the rest of the things she bought out of the bag.
As I was patting the ball, I heard her ask Gramma for a cassette. Not quite sure what they do but I saw a bunch of them sitting by the noise box that sits near Tangie's cage...So the next thing I know, I heard music but it wasn't coming from the noise box like it usually does! I couldn't find out where it was...had to hunt it down.
I peeked into my nip nook and there it was! The music was coming from my hideout! I saw a little silver box in there and it was making music! I don't understand what it was but I tapped it a few times and it tipped over. It really freaked me out because I thought it was gonna try to take over my nip nook! This concerned me until I saw Mommy take it out. I sniffed it and decided that it wasn't worthy of my time so I crawled into my nook and played with my new ball. Later on, I heard Mommy call it a cassette recorder. Guess it has to do with those funny little things she put into it. Dunno what it's for though... I'll have to keep an eye on it.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home