<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Special Delivery!

Mommy got a package today in the mail and as soon as she took the stuff out of the box, I climbed right in and made myself at home! It smelled lovely in there. I tricked Mommy into thinking that I was going to use my new box as a potty because I scritchity scratched all around the inside of it! LOL!! Nah, I just wanted to claim it as my own! It is now mine.




I fell asleep after Mommy took this picture. She let me stay in there for a long time! Then Gramma decided it was a good box to use for sending something back and that worried me...I thought she meant me! So, I hopped right out of that box and quickly made myself look cute and rubbed up against her leg ;) Charming aren't I? Tee-hee!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2004 1:47 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

I like to skritchy scratch too, Timmy, to freak my beans out and make them think I'm gonna use something as a potty. Thing is, I usually do use it as a potty!

^^Larry...

 
At October 16, 2004 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

And then it disappears, right Larry? LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home