<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Hannah's got nothin' on me!

Mommy was so boring tonight. She played with those sticks of hers, used really nice fuzzy yarn that I can't touch and stared at the moving picture box all night long! What is so fascinating about watching a bunch of "cars" as Mommy calls them, going 'round and 'round?!?! She got really upset over a certain car:


She said he was her favorite racer. Duh! Mommy needed a newsflash! I'm her favorite racer!!!

So, I figured I should show her that I can race just as fast as that box on wheels. I ran so fast through the house that all anyone could see was a streak of black! "Zoom-Zoom" I went from the kitchen, into Gramma's room, into the living room where Mommy was and back out into the hall again! I raced into the dining room, flew past with lightning speed and up the stairs to our bedroom! Back down again and well...eventually, I needed a pit-stop from all the action...but unlike those silly boxes with wheels, I don't get "tight" or "loose" in the rear or front end! Ha HA!! I am Timothy the racecat! Don't blink, or y'll miss me!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

1 Comments:

At October 17, 2004 3:09 PM, Blogger ANABEL replied...

Dear Tim!!!
How are you???
Now I have read you are a racecat!!! Meauwwwww!!!!
It is a long time since I do not have news from you, everything is OK??? I hope so.
Well, I would like to invite you to the new weblog of my mom, buy be careful because it is not only about me, but about my mom's two dogs, which are my "friends".
This is the site
http://anabelspage.blogspot.com/
Greets from Tiger,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home