<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, December 05, 2005

She's home! She's Hoooome!!

Momma camed home last night from that tour thing. She said it was all fun and real nice and chilly where she wented. It maked snow where she was and the great big monster with wheels that all the beans were in, stopped working so she helped make it work again. Momma says that it was real nice to purrrform again.

This am Momma's choir. They am all lady beans that sounded really fancy and maked all harmonies and stuff. There am a great big instrument in the back called a bass! But, Momma said that it wasn't the kind of bass I thought it was. She said it isn't the kind that goes swimmie in the water so I don't care so much about it but she says it maked the song sound real good. Momma's friend had an egg that maked shaky noises for this song too...it was a tune you could really tap your paw to.

This am the Dean of the School of Music. He am making those beans honk all kinds of instruments! Momma called it a Quintet but I dunno what that is. It looks like it would have maked my ears hurt a little bit a'cause that one in the middle am really BIG! But again, Momma says that they maked really good music and one song maked your toes tap.

Look! Look! This am Momma's handbell choir! Those beans make the bells ring when Momma waves her hands at them! Momma putted all those shiny lights and bows on the tables to make them look all festive and shtuff. Momma am really prrroud of her handbell choir. They worked real hard on the music and purrformed it to purrrfection!!!

This am the special part of the concert that makes everybean smile and sometimes their eyes make water come out. The lady beans sing "Gesu Bambino" and light candles in the dark! And then they walk around and sing "Silent Night" all around the beans that comed to listen to the concert. The handbells make ringing sounds while they sing and it am all pretty and makes you want to purr.

Oh but this is the bestes picture of them all! Fishies that were in the room where Momma stayed the first night!! Their names are Cheese and Crackers. Momma stayed at a lot of houses that had poodies in them. One was even named Oreo!! He looked just like me but with a little more white on his face. Momma couldn't get him on film. I could smell another poodin's stinky rub on my Momma's box with clothes in it...I have to make sure to put some of my stinky rub back on it later.

I'm so happy to have my Momma home!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At December 05, 2005 4:57 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

My mom came home last night also. I had to spend hours cleaning her last night becasue she smelled funny.

 
At December 05, 2005 5:31 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

Yay! I'm glad your mom is home! I liked all the pictures Timmy!

 
At December 06, 2005 9:36 AM, Blogger Simone replied...

I'm glad your Mama came home safely and had a nice trip. Hurry up and get that other cat's scent off of her!

 
At December 06, 2005 11:07 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

What a good thing your momma & her bean musicians did! That makes beans happy!! Now she can rest her arms from all that waving.

 
At December 06, 2005 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

How exciting! Love the picture of Cheese and Crackers.

 
At December 06, 2005 12:59 PM, Blogger Spock replied...

I don't remember your Mom being here...but I HAVE been in the nip again......J/K. Glad she's home safely!

 
At December 06, 2005 3:42 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

your Mom sounds very talented. my Mom makes glass with stains on it. why they do stuff like that when they could be nappin' i just don't know!

 
At December 06, 2005 5:47 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Sounds like your mom had a real good time and that the only thing missing was you! Maybe next time you can go along!

 
At December 06, 2005 9:18 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

What a beautiful choir! My older brother used to belong to a choir. Now he plays the piano for one.

I'm glad your Mommy camed home! My Mommy is leaving tomorrow. I can tell. That suitcase thing is out on the bed.

 
At December 07, 2005 3:08 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Hi Bruddie Timmy!

I is knowing just what you mean! Its always way happy when our humab beans come back home! A'cause we miss them when they isnt hoem to say meow too!

I hates when my beans goes away. I always has to 'vestigate why they goes too!

Anyway,I 'cided I needed to come over to my bruddies house and say hi!!

Your bruddie, Jinky

 
At December 07, 2005 11:43 PM, Blogger Beau replied...

Glad your mom's home and the concert went well. Mom's church has a candle and music service too. Mom can't wait to hear from your mom! Have fun catching up with your mom. Be sure she gives you lots of snuggles and scritchies.

 
At December 08, 2005 1:01 AM, Blogger Max replied...

I find water coming out of peoples' eyes disturbing. A kitty never knows if it's because they're happy or sad! But I'm betting that song made them happy. Kind of like the tingle I get when I see the Woman has bought me a new bag of crunchy treats.

I hope your Mom had 16 kinds of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home