<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Kaboomie Box

Momma gotted this new box on the floor. It makes loud kaboomie noises and I don't know what to think of it. When that blue light am on, that's when I can hear the kaboomies. There am a little on on top of the big box too. See that hole in the front? I can put my paw right in it! I've done it lots and lots of times!! Momma thinks it am very funny when I do it.


See? See how I can a'tend to be a 'lectrician? I can go a'hind here and put my toes in there! But, Momma doesn't like it when I do that. Sometimes when I plays with my foil balls, they go a'hiding back there.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At November 23, 2005 5:51 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Oh, wow! Is that a sub-WOOFer? I like those. WOOF! Get it, I'm a dog and it's a WOOFer?

Heh heh. *crickets*

-China

 
At November 23, 2005 10:51 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Hey! Rip the legs off the crickets! It's great fun!

And NEVER stick your paw in something that woofs...you might not get it back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home