<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happy Purrthday!!


Today am a special day in CatUSA a'cause it am not only Jinky Jink's purrthday (my big brudder am now 3 years old!) but it am also Bean Mom, Karen's purrthday! I just wanted to say that me, Grammie, Momma and Tangie want to wish both of you the bestest purrthday wishes ever!!! See the picture? It am me singing all big for you both! Momma am a voice teacher and she tolded me to open my mouth real big and sing from my belly so that you could hear me all the way out in Catifornia :)

With purrs, love and sandpaper kisses

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At October 30, 2005 5:12 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Oh Bruddie Timmy and Grammie and stebeanmommie Jen!

Thank you for making purrthday words at me and my bean Mommie! We is all 'cited!!! And we loves you a'cause you made us this song...!

We is all hoping you is all good and Grammie is feeling gooder on our purrthdays!!!

We all loves you! Purr purrr purr!
(I is geting to be a big boy!)

Loves from Jinky,bean mommie Karen and bean Daddy Kris...Yay!@! Purrrthday!!! Purrr purr purrr

 
At October 30, 2005 5:30 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

timmy, your mouth looks just one of those entrances to a fun house!! pretty scary!!

 
At October 31, 2005 12:44 AM, Blogger Max replied...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!!!!

 
At October 31, 2005 3:22 AM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

Happy Purrthdays Jinky and Mommy Karen!

Timmy you really do sing big! I'm sure they can hear you in Catifornia!

 
At October 31, 2005 9:17 AM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

I can hear you out here in Ohio.....

 
At October 31, 2005 9:42 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Happy Purrthday Jinky & Karen!! Wow Wimmy, you gots a big mouth!! (Sorry!). BTW, tell your cousin CONGRATULATIONS & :P!!

 
At October 31, 2005 11:37 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

What a pie hole!! Happy (late) birthday to all!!

 
At November 03, 2005 12:13 AM, Blogger Beau replied...

Happy Birthday all! Awesome singing effort Timmy! I bet your mom taught you to sing well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home