<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, October 09, 2005

What's the Deal?!

So...I was gettin ready to go a'hind the chair like I always do when I want a good nap. But for some reason, I don't fit anymore! Now I know that I've got a bit of belly on me and Momma likes to call me Chub-Chub but...really. I'm not that fat! Honest! I used to go through here every day but just like that ::snap:: I can't do it anymore. What gives?!
Well, there's more than one way to get a'hind the chair...
Just up over the arm like this...then, climb over to the other side and hop down...and tada!!! you're a'hind the chair! Now. Let me see what the deal is here. ::sniff sniff:: something doesn't seem quite right. Something smells "new". Like it's never been there a'fore.
Ah..I see what it is! The box that makes music is different! It am a bit bigger!! Here I was thinkin' it was me gettin' fatter but it turns out that it's the box that makes music! It's fatter! Smells different too.
What Momma?! It am new? Oh! A'cause the other music box thing was making funny sounds with those shiny rainbow discs that you were putting in there. I see...yes. It makes much sense now. Wait. What's that I hear?!? My crunchy bowl being filled with crunchies from the bag?!?? Oh!!! I've gotta get out there!! Hiyyyyyah!!! I neeeeed to get to my crunchies!!! Hmmmmph!

::crunch crunch:: MMMmmm cruuuunchies....

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At October 09, 2005 10:10 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

whew, good to know you're not THAT fat....hahaha....actually, you don't look fat at all. you look all sleek.

 
At October 09, 2005 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I knew you weren't that fat. I though perhaps the chair had moved! You're crunchies bag is BIG! I bet you had a feast! And you need to turn the word verifier back on to block some of those ::ahem:: comments.

 
At October 10, 2005 12:54 AM, Blogger Max replied...

What I wouldn't give for a crunchies bag that big AND within reach...

Never think you've gotten bigger; ALWAYS assume the People did something. 'Cause, you know, it usually IS them anyway...

 
At October 10, 2005 11:21 AM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

That sure looks better than my crunchyfood. And more of it!

 
At October 10, 2005 5:39 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Kudos on your persistance Timmy! Tell your Mom turn down the volume & not Rock On so much and she won't blow out her speakers anymore :) Does you like those crunchies?

 
At October 11, 2005 2:28 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Wow crunchie and a new mewwsic machine, you and your Mom are really lucky. I love to listen to music and tap my tail. Mom says she's never seen a poodie that can keep time like I do. ~Merlin

 
At October 11, 2005 4:43 AM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

Wow, you hit the motherlode, Timmy! Yummy :) I agree with Edsel tho, you don't look fat.

 
At October 11, 2005 10:35 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Black is very slimming....just ask Scooby. But his belly still sways when he runs! -Shaggy

 
At October 13, 2005 11:06 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Oh y'all are so flattering! Momma says that I'm not too fat. Just a little around the middle. She says that a'cause of my big surgery, I look much chubbier than I actually am. But she still calls me chub-chub ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home