<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Just 'Laxin'

A'cause of my act of heroism on Sunday, Momma said I could take a few days off :) The weather has been so very nice lately! I've been resting next to my princess teddy bear enjoying the breeze and the nice cool air. I didn't get any shrimp a'cause I'm not very fond of it but I sure did get lots of kisses and hugs and kitty kaviar!

The bestest part about having this special place to nap in Gramma's room is that I can sneek a peek out into the backyard whenever I want. We have trees that grow nuts and in the Fall, they go kaboomie all over the backyard. You know who likes nuts? Mr. Squirrel! I can see him back there!

Huh?! What's that noise?! Oh...it's just Mr. Squirrel nibbling on nuts...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At September 28, 2005 10:47 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

What a handsome picture of you!! I'm going to have to learn to stay nice and still like you.

I want an open window like you have -- I think that would be great to stick my head outside and feel the breeze.

 
At September 28, 2005 10:50 PM, Blogger Max replied...

No screen on your window? Lucky you. Our people don't trust us to stay inside...there's nothing out there I want to get up close and personal with, tho!

 
At September 28, 2005 11:42 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

You do have a nice view!

 
At September 29, 2005 1:21 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Those pesky squirrels are all over the place! Our yard is all dug up where they go burying their acorns & stuff. It's stupid 'cause when snow covers the yard they can't get to them anyway!

 
At September 29, 2005 7:02 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Unfortunately, there is a screen there...you just can't see it in the pictures. But the breeze comes right in the window and I can sniff it!

 
At October 01, 2005 6:07 AM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

'Laxin looks good. I like to do that too. You gots lots of purrty stuff to look at out the window. And squirrels too! That's neat. :)

 
At October 01, 2005 1:02 PM, Blogger WCTs replied...

We are so proud of Timmy! Those squirrel are glad you are around too!

 
At October 02, 2005 7:54 PM, Blogger Simone replied...

Hay! I used to have nuts. But then Mama took me to the stabby place and had them snipped!

 
At October 08, 2005 5:23 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

You're so cute Timmy ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO and the rodentia's Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home