<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I have a good explanation...

OK I know what you're thinking...you beans are all the same. You're thinking "Bad Wimmy! Get down!" But I have a perfectly good explanation as to why I'm up here. Really! I do! You see, it's like this... Momma was gone all day and didn't come home until late last night. I was so overjoyed to see her that I climbed right up into her arms and my purr thing went crazy! She petted me lots and then when she went to put me down, I scrunched up by her shoulder and hugged her! I didn't want to be put down! I wanted to hug and hug her!!

What's that? You say that has nothing to do with the fact that I'm up on top of the fancy flower chair? Well...uhh...umm...there was uhh...this moth! Yea a moth!! Umm...oh! And this moth was umm...uhh...flying around the room! Yea! And, and...and...I wanted to get it! Mhmm! So, I uhh climbed up on top of what I thought was the part of the chair where bean hineys go...Yea, that's what happened! I was so into the moth that I didn't realize I had climbed up to the top of the fancy flower chair! Yeaaa...that's the ticket! For real! That's how it happened!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At September 08, 2005 6:49 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

that story seems a little fishy to me....

 
At September 08, 2005 9:51 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Hey Bruddie...

We has moths thinsg over and mommy and daddy is mad at them..'Cept for when I eat one!!! They likes them then!!

Jinky

 
At September 08, 2005 10:37 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Timmy - did your Mom buy it? We might need to use that excuse if it works!

 
At September 08, 2005 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

It's okay to climb, just don't do what (hold on while I check to see if mom's around...okay) I do and scratch on it as well...and you never heard that! hehe

 
At September 09, 2005 1:49 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Hey, that high part is the fun part to sleep on!

 
At September 09, 2005 2:53 AM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

I'm with Mia and Ghost -- did it work?

 
At September 09, 2005 7:48 AM, Blogger Oscar the Wonder Cat replied...

ummmmahhh That's naughty. My mum and dad would never buy that!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I wuv visitors. If I could be so forward can I ask - can I add you to my blogroll? I love making new friends.

 
At September 09, 2005 11:26 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Oh, Wimmy, you got to think these things through BEFORE you start typing!!! Mom says "AAACCCHHHOOOOOO" Thank you for the sweet comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home