<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, August 26, 2005

How to be charming

Momma says I could write a book 'bout being charming. It's true. I could. The most important thing to a'member about being charming is that you have to put on a cute face. Get into a nice light and let it gleam off of your eyes like this...

If you can stick your paws over something a bit, that will also help. Charm comes naturally for us poodins. Use it to your advantage and you'll find it to be rewarding. I've learned that if I sit like this, I'm less likely to get scolded for tipping something over onto the floor like Momma's glasses or cell fone thing. See how I sit my hiney down on the chair and stick my back legs out a bit? That is the height of charm my dear friends. I can do no wrong when I sit like this. Try it yourself. I bet you'll hear "Awwww..." and you might even get a treatsie or a kiss on the head too.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At August 27, 2005 12:10 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hey wow! I maked a word verification thing appear on my bloggie! Shmaybe I won't get "spam" comments now :)

 
At August 27, 2005 1:10 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Hey! If you write a book, I know a publisher! Do it!

 
At August 27, 2005 2:52 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Timmy you are the smartest poodie that we know. And look how the light compliments your shiny fur. Who could resist you?

 
At August 27, 2005 10:26 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

you are excessively charming. are you still enjoying the collar charm thing that your Auntie Deb got for you?

 
At August 27, 2005 10:33 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Word verification is goog, very good!! You is a very handsome kitty, I will try this trick, hold on.
::Irritating elevator music::
Hey!! It works.

 
At August 27, 2005 10:51 AM, Blogger WCTs replied...

What a sweet kitty. He must need many kisses on the head. My kitties do the perch thing on my foot board on my bed...they hang over and sleep this way. Funny!

Beautiful guy...love the chair too!
=^..^=

 
At August 27, 2005 7:04 PM, Blogger Beau replied...

That is an excellent charming pose. I haven't tried an on and over the chair pose yet! That will be next!

 
At August 27, 2005 8:35 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

You are THE most charming. Ever. *smOOch*

 
At August 28, 2005 8:07 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

I use that one all the time, Timmy. Those beans just look at me and do exactly like you say: they say 'awww, look at the puddin' She's so cute. Let's give her a moist chicken treat."

They don't say that word for word, but it's pretty darn close.

-Meow (Audrey)

 
At August 29, 2005 3:04 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Awwwww.........~Poodie Mom

 
At August 29, 2005 3:06 PM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

I could look charming if I wanted to. I just choose not to. Besides, when you're charming, there are far fewer excuses to wack someone on the side of the face with your paw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home