<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, August 08, 2005

And now a word from Momma...

Hi every"bean" and poodin. You've all been so kind to ask about Timmy's Gramma and send purrayers up for her. I've found a wonderful way to keep everyone posted about Mom's progress without having a silly little tuxedo cat talk about it every day. It is called www.visitingours.com. I've already registered and put some updates on there. It's not in "poodie" language so be warned. If you're interested in visitingours.com and getting updates, please email me and I'll put your name on the distribution list. Then, check your email/spam folder for updates. You can also leave messages for her there and I'll print them out for her to read. Oreo and Heather have already left a kind sweet message :)

Thanks again,
Momma Jenn





Now back to your regular poodin' posts...

Since Momma says I can go back to talking about poodin things, I wanted to start by saying how upset I am with her. She was in the shower thing hiding today when I peeked in at her...know what she did? Do you!? She said I smelled like doot and grabbed me and got me all wet and then put that smelly soapy stuff all in my fur! I wanted to get away so bad but I couldn't a'cause she was holding me funny. She said I was a good boy and then let me go after sticking me under the rainy shower. I flew out of the tub and cried at the door to get out of there...

Now she came at me with a towel and I let her pet me lots with it a'cause it taked away the wet. But now, I'm all damp so I think I'll curl up on her lap a'cause she am wearing light blue pants and a light pink top...heh-heh...a few tufts of black fur should make that outfit complete! What's that? Feline greenies?!? She's holding a bag of feline greenies!! Oh how could I resist?! Well, shmaybe I'll just purr and curl up on the comfy chair instead of her lap ;)

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At August 08, 2005 7:20 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

I smelled like doot yesterday. Mom calls it "poopie butt". It sometimes gets stuck in my long fur back there and stinks up a storm. Mom hangs my hinder over the laundry sink & rubs it away with warm water. I appreciate it when she's done, but its no fun getting scrubbed. -Shaggy

 
At August 08, 2005 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Well I think cat hair just dresses up any outfit!

 
At August 08, 2005 10:14 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

No offense to any puddin's out there, but I have never had a bath in my entire life. Mom and Dad are always complimenting me on how clean I keep myself. They say I always smell nice and clean, even when they do that annoying zerbert on the belly thing.

I'm a cat - show some dignity, people!

I'm so sorry that you had to take a bath, Timmy! Hopefully it'll be a long time, hopefully never, before the next one. Water, bleah. It's only good for drinking and dipping muddy paws into.

-Audrey

 
At August 08, 2005 10:33 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Audrey, if you ask me...I smelled divine. Momma says my head smells like apples every morning and she can't understand where I go at night that I smell like that...pshaw...like I'd ever tell her! But, the rest of me..well, I keep myself sparkling clean but sometimes my fur gets a funny stink to it. And that funny stink is divine!! I just wished Momma could smell it with a cat's nose...

 
At August 08, 2005 10:44 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Shaggy's so fat he can't reach all his parts. He started on Hills M/D (obesity) diet so mom's working on him. It's embarassing for a cat not to be clean. -Scooby

 
At August 08, 2005 11:23 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

oh shaggy, when i used to be plump i couldn't reach all my parts either and it was embar-ass-ing!

timmy, i bet you smell much better not smelling like a doot. your Momma was smart to give you a bath!

 
At August 09, 2005 11:41 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

LOL!! Oh..wait...being fat isn't always fun. Sometimes I have to grunt a little to reach those hard to lick spots. So I understand how Shaggy feels. Momma has me on Iams Weight Management crunchies. Oh they're so good! I eat them down so fast Momma says I defeat the purrpose!

 
At August 09, 2005 4:17 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Hi Bruddie Tim & Auntie Jenn.

Is you my Auntie or my 'dopted Stepmommie??

Well anyways...All of the beans and Catizens is thinking and making prayers for Grammie. We hope the bean Doctors can make her feel all way good!!

What's a bath????

Jinky Jink

 
At August 09, 2005 10:41 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

A bath is a very VERY bad thing. Oh and I think she am your Auntie Jenn :)

 
At August 10, 2005 1:09 AM, Blogger Max replied...

See, no you know why I force-lick Buddah. He ALWAYS stinks. It's not even poop, he just stinks, and someone has to bathe him.

If the Woman ever stuck me in the water spray, something of hers would have to meet a toothy death afterwards...

 
At August 10, 2005 2:50 AM, Blogger Miz replied...

Timothy, some of my friends stopped giving greenies to their dogs because the vets were finding lumps of them in the doggy’s intestines. Better ask your mommy to check with your poodie doctor.

 
At August 10, 2005 2:40 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Oh my! Well, the greenies am only a trial size bag anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home