<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, July 22, 2005

Pop! RRRrrriiip...

There is nothing better than the sound of my stinky goodness can being opened. I can be in the most comfy position, sound asleep on Gramma's bed and still, I will hear that sound and come a'runnin!

Momma and me have a routine now! Every night, she makes the stinky goodness can make that wonderful sound. Some nights, she just pulls the little plastic cap off but I know both sounds. Then, she puts the yummy stinky goodness into my food bowl. I do figure 8's around her legs a'cause it helps her put the food in the bowl better. Then, when she am all done putting the food in the bowl, she lets me lick the spoon clean! It's like a special little treat :) Like a poodin' lollipop! I always end up purring.

After Momma fixes the bowl, she puts a funny looking cover over it and puts it in the refridgemator. I only get my stinky goodness in the morning so instead of making my food in the morning, Momma has figured out that if she does it at night, all she has to do is take it out in the morning, uncover it and it's "good-to-go". I love it! Know what? Methinks Momma am just plain lazy and doesn't want to be bothered having to make my breakfast in the morning a'cause she's half awake. Well, as long as it ends up in my belly, I don't care when it gets made!

On some special days when Gramma am up real early, she will take my stinky goodness out of the refridgemator and put it in the box that beeps and makes things hot! Gramma gives me warm stinky goodness. Momma says she spoils me but like I've said a'fore...as long as it ends up in my belly, I don't care when or how it gets made!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At July 23, 2005 9:29 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

love your bowl, it compliments your shiny fur! you should talk to your Momma about always using the box that makes things warm. that's what we do here and it always feels good lapping up that nice warm goopy stuff. 'course mine has lots of water mixed in so it's soupy 'cause of that stone thing i had in my tummy. enjoy the weekend timothy!

 
At July 23, 2005 10:00 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I lick the juice and then come back through the morning...by then it's all warm and chewy. Gramma insists on that box that makes things warm. She keeps getting on Momma to use it too. I eat it either way though ;)

 
At July 23, 2005 10:53 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Oh Timmy, we loves our Stinky Goodness too. Mom used to give it in the morning, but then we started to climb all over the bed & yowl at like 4:30 am for it, so she switched it to evening, cause she's too cranky at 4:30. When it's cold from the fridgemater mom will put in the warmer upper thing too, just to take the chill off. Scout gets baby kitty canned Iams, but he's always stickin' his head in our dishes for a taste! -Scooby & Shaggy

 
At July 23, 2005 11:02 AM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Sadly, I can not eat stinky goodness as it always makes me urp.

The only 'treat' that I've been able to tolerate are these little moist fishies.

Whenever That Dog gets a treat (which seems like every other minute, if you ask me) I always make sure to run to the kitchen to get my fishy.

-Audrey

 
At July 23, 2005 5:23 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Getting Stinky Goodness right out of the fast warming box sounds reay good, but neither Buddah nor I have the patience to wait that ong. Once we hear the top pop off the can, we're suitably obnoxious until it's on the floor in front of us.

We get it twice a day, half a can in the morning and half in the evening...the Woman thinks it's making me fat. And my thought? SO???

 
At July 23, 2005 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I don't get Stinky Goodness either, but I hear it's wondeful. I like your winking at the camera!

 
At July 23, 2005 5:33 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Hi, Timmy!

Mom said you looked like you are winking in your picture. She won't admit how much stinky goodness that we get per day. It is all Ghost eats but I (Mia) eat some dry too. I love treaties too when I can talk Mom into them

 
At July 23, 2005 5:41 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I have my stinky goodness in the morning, and then I include my dear beloved crunchies in between. I keep going back and forth until my stinky goodness am all gone. Then I go see Gramma for some treatsies...then I have some crunchies...then I visit Momma for my hairball remedy treatsies...then it's back to the crunchies. And that's a'fore lunch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home