<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My dream...

I know it's been a while since my last post. It's just been too hot to even think around here! All a poodin' can do is get somewhere cool and take a good nap! Momma says I am in a place where I really shouldn't be. She keeps calling me to get down but know what? I don't care. It's too hot out and I'm not allowed on the deck so I should be allowed on Gramma's desk. Do you like how I pushed all the papers off so there was room for me and how I kicked the thing with alphabet letter boxes over? It's really nice and cool up here...
After a while, I started to doze off into a nice sleep. I had the bestest dream! Right in front of me was my Sweet Izzy. I got so excited that I started to lick her pretty little face and I was purring a lot. I twirlled around her and made some love gurgles with my voice. We started to run together and ended up outside. Now we were running in a meadow full of little white daisies and there were butterflies that we were jumping up and playing with. We turned and saw our friends!
All of my blogging buddies were there rolling in the daisies and patches of catnip. There was Max and Jinky chasing and playing with Buddah Pest! And over by the shady tree was Gingie sleeping with Koda. Oh, I saw China taking a refreshing dip in the great big pond while Audrey and Sophia just sat on the shore and shook their heads... And how typical...KC and Sammie were curled up together in the soft bed of grass out in the sun. Here comes Puff, Shaggy and Scooby! They're racing each other to see who can catch the little flying buggie first! Izzy spotted Beau, Tiger and Patches chewin' on some fresh catnip :) Oh and over by the soft mound of dirt were all the Poi Rats discussing their favorite meals with Bastya! Then, we walked over to a great big pond where China was doin' the doggie paddle. That's where we saw Hannah, Buzz and Meep. They were enjoying the sweet pond water and invited me and Izzy to have some too! We licked that good fresh water. I caught a fishie in that pond! Me and my Sweet Izzy shared that fishie together and it was divine. After we finished that fishie, I overheard Muddy and Edsel discussing how they were gonna sneak up on Moses. Know what? Moses is too clever to be snuck up on. He snuck up behind them and did a big meow sending both of them into the pond! LOL!!
We heard a funny sound...it was like someone was screaming...I turned to see William high up in a tree! That silly poodin' is always up to something! Stumpy, Olivia and Musette walked by the tree, glanced up and giggled at him. He did look really silly all the way up there. I heard another sound. It was singing! Nimbus! He was performing a duet with Tangie for all the good cats, Mia, KoKo, Shadow, Merlin, Jasper, Mia and Ghost! Everycat's tails were swaying to the good music. Nimbus and Tangie can really rock! After the concert, Larry gave a good speech about how everycat should enjoy fresh shrimp daily and everycat cheered him on.
Then I hearded my Momma saying "Timmy"..."Timmy"...I turned to my Sweet Izzy, gave her a love bite on the ear and told her I didn't want to go. "Timmy"..."wake up Timmy"...it was then that I woke up. It was all a dream! Oh but what a good one a'cause all my blogging buddies were there! Do you ever have dreams like this?

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

18 Comments:

At July 13, 2005 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh my, Timmy, I don't know how to swim!!! Help me.........

 
At July 13, 2005 3:59 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Wow Timmy that was one amazing dream. I'm so glad we got to be in it and meet you. Maybe we can all meet again in dreamland sometimes. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko, and the Rodentia

PS we all dream too but yours was the bestest it sounds like. :)

 
At July 13, 2005 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, you are an awesome cat! You even have adventures in your dreams!!! -Scooby, Shaggy & Scout(Scout is our new 8 week old "buddy")

 
At July 13, 2005 4:58 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Edsel, in my dream, China doggie came and rescued you and Muddy. No worries!

Oh neato! Scout's a new little bubby isn't he? Or is it she??

You guys need to make a picture of yourselves so we can see all of you (Edsel, Shaggy, Scooby and Scout) Have you tried blogger yet? My Auntie Deb said that it's ok for Macs a'cause that's what she uses too...

 
At July 13, 2005 5:31 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

thank you Timmy, i was a little scared there. i set up a blog like you said. i don't know where to tell you to find it, though, 'cause i'm new to this blogging business. It's called Edsel/The Pooch. Let me know if you can find it.....

 
At July 13, 2005 5:34 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Oh neato Timmy -- what a neat dream!

 
At July 13, 2005 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

What a magical dream! What a thrill to be able to visit with you, if only in dreamland ... and what a party!

There are so many new people to meet and blogs to visit. I'm going to be busy...

 
At July 13, 2005 11:28 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Wahoo! Yea Edsel! Your blog address is :http://edselthepooch.blogspot.com/

Rumor has it a certain three poodins from Minnesota are making a blog too! I can't wait to read it!!

 
At July 13, 2005 11:30 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

What a wonderful dream, Timmy! I dream about toys, Olivia and fish a lot but it's because those are ALWAYS on my mind. Maybe if I concentrate real hard on thinking about all my blogging friends just before I drift off, I'll be able to have a great dream like yours!

P.S. It's hot hot hot here too. I say, catch the coolness wherever you can!

 
At July 13, 2005 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

What an awesome dream You had bruddie Timmy:)!! We really liked it because we have only dreams of catnip...LOL.


Tiger and Patchescat

 
At July 14, 2005 8:28 AM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

I mostly dream of the day when I am supreme ruler of the earth. That and buffalo wings.

 
At July 14, 2005 11:16 AM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

Nanu, have you considered taxidermy?

 
At July 14, 2005 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

What an amazing dream, Timmy. You are such a brilliant poodie, have you considered writing a book? You should talk to Max cos he wrote a book. I haven't read it but I'm saving up to get it!

purrs,
Mia

 
At July 14, 2005 12:08 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

mia had a great idea, timmy, write a book! i would save my 'lowance and have my mom buy it 'cause you are a fun writer and go on wonderful adventures!

 
At July 14, 2005 3:27 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Hi Bruddie!

Yeah..know what, know what! We kitties likes warm weather and sun. But here in Catifornia it is a'diculous! It is getting to be 106 degrees!

None of us likes that! But thats part of what you has to have to have 8 months of Summer and mild Winters!

I sure is glad about air condition maker tings!

Jinky

 
At July 15, 2005 10:35 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I stare at tasty birdies...lol

 
At July 16, 2005 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Cool dream! Mom said me eating catnip sounds about right! I would love to meet all my blogging buddies some day!

 
At July 18, 2005 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Even if it was "just" a dream, speaking for my pesty brother and my sisters, it was a pleasure to be a part of it. I'll let you be in my dreams, too! C'mon by real soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home