<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, July 09, 2005

My fuzzy wuzzy string

Wapow! Look at me with my fuzzy wuzzy toy! I don't remember showing you a picture of it but this is the toy Auntie Deb gotted for me from PetSmart. I really like it a'cause at the end of the string is a bunch of feathers. And what poodin' doesn't like feathers?! Name one. I dare ya...

See how a'cited I get when I'm playing with my fuzzy wuzzy string? It makes my eyes go all buggy! Kinda like there's a great big piece of catnip floating in the air, or a gigantic crunchy waiting to be eaten.

I survived my trauma in the booda loo. I wasn't in there as long as it seemed. Momma said I was being a bit of a drama queen over the whole thing but I don't recall her being stuck in the loo with stinky smells. Perhaps while she's showering tomorrow, I should show her what it's like? I'll wait until she's in the shower to do my "business"... Yes, that sounds like a divine plan.
Mwah ah ah ahhhhh....

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At July 10, 2005 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, that sounds like a good idea! I do my business a lot while mom's bathing. It ensures my litterbox gets cleaned almost immediately! And, I like your new toy! Cool!

 
At July 11, 2005 12:59 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Hey, I have 2 of those! When the Younger Human plays with one of them with me, it's my favorite toy. The People try...they're just not as good as he is.

 
At July 11, 2005 10:38 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Momma's real good at making it go. Sometimes I just want to sit with the feathers on my head but most times I do a good kick-kick-kick on it.

 
At July 11, 2005 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey Timmy, about the loo. I agree, so not cool, but maybe call it even with the air mattress.

 
At July 12, 2005 12:03 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I love love love feathers! You are so lucky to have that toy!

 
At July 12, 2005 6:13 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Good idea with the shower smells, :) I broke my feather thing that flew :( It was one of my favorite toys ~Ko Ko

 
At July 13, 2005 10:05 AM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

Just sit by the shower and stare. For no reason. Mabey talk once in a while. It drives my people nuts.

 
At July 13, 2005 12:12 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Oh I love doing that Moses! Momma always screams and says "Peeping Tom! Peeping Tom!!" But I still don't understand why she's calling me Peeping Tom a'cause my name is Tim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home