<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Welcome Sweet Alyssa :)


This am Alyssa Rebekah. She's the long awaited bean baby that Mommy's best friends had! Remember when Mommy maked that fancy blankie? This is who she maked it for! Alyssa was born on June 16th. Know what? She weighs 10 pounds less than me! And, she's smaller than me too! She only weighs 7lbs. 1 oz. and she's 19 inches long! Well, at least she was when she was born last week ;) Isn't she so cute? She's smiling :D

Alyssa am a very good baby girl. She doesn't cry too much but when she does, it's like she's singing! She has really long fingers and toes...Mommy says shmaybe she'll be a famous pinano player when she grows up! Mommy got to hold her a long time yesterday when she went to visit her friends. When she came home, she smelled like her too! All baby powdery and stuff... Alyssa has a really neat place where she can take a nap. Here she is showing off her swing (on the left). That swing has leaves and little buggies on the top that move around and spin real slow...plus, there's birdies and crickets chirping while a gentle lullaby plays. Oh it looks like a divine place to take a good nappie-poo! I'd like one of my own!

Alyssa and me have lots in common. She's really good at eating and sleeping and being cute. Me too! Here she is taking a nice nappie-poo in her little rocker. Know what? She gives me a great idea. I think I'll go have some crunchies and head over to my perch for a good nappie-poo too!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At June 28, 2005 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I didn't know beans came that small. It's kinda cute in an interesting kind of way. I bet it poops good too, and that bed thingy looks really comfy. I wonder if they have those at Petsmart...

 
At June 28, 2005 1:46 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Mom said Alyssa is so cute!!! But she also said that you were cute too.

 
At June 28, 2005 2:14 PM, Blogger Max replied...

They're cute when they're that little, but then they turn into Sticky Little Creatures... When that happens, RUN! Their sticky little hands pull fur.

That takes a year or so...until then they wake People up ALOT, which is reason enough to keep them around :)

 
At June 29, 2005 12:27 AM, Blogger Jenn replied...

Oh Stumpy, those pictures are awesome! I really like the silly one :)
When I was a little girl, I had to do a special report on ruby-throated hummingbirds. How neat to see them upclose like that :)

 
At June 29, 2005 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

She's beautiful. Mom and dad's friend says they're prettiest when they're sleeping. I bet she'd let you snuggle right up with her and nap ... she looks like a good napper.

 
At June 30, 2005 11:52 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

She's soooo cute. My mom says babies and kitties are very much the same. The both love to eat, sleep, and make stinkies.

 
At June 30, 2005 4:23 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Alyssa sure is cute and small, hmmm, I wonder if she is allowed to share her beddie-by thingy swing? ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At July 01, 2005 11:11 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

What a sweet sweet baby!! And what a neato comfy looking napping set up there. Hmmm, I wonder if I can snag a bed like that for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home