<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Magic Poodie


Did you know that I can sleep on water? Ya! I'm a magic poodie!



Just Kidding! I was out on the fancy see-thru table on the deck! Mommy was using that funny looking defuzzer thing that she brushes over my fur. This am the third time she's done this in the last month or so... It takes out all my winter fuzz that has been makin' me so hot these days. See how a'laxed I was? It felt really good! I almost fell asleep and in the first picture, I even put out my sleeping paw (it's the one I always sleep on)! Know what? I am still a magic poodie. Wanna know why? I bet you do!

It's a'cause once Mommy was done defuzzing me, she gave me a pet and noticed how very shiny my fur was! She said it am like a stick of butter a'cause it's so soft. Just wait until Auntie Deb pets me! She'll never wanna stop! I'm a magic poodie! A'fore the defuzzer, my fur was fluffy and hot...after, it's soft and shiny! Magic!

Huh? What's that you say? It's not magic? It's just that Mommy brushed me?? Oh man, way to rain on my parade...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

5 Comments:

At June 16, 2005 10:33 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Hi, Timmy - neither of us like being brushed very much. Mom said she was going to have to do something cause everytime Ghost moves there is a cloud of white fur flys every where!!!

BTW... Mom said that she thought all poodies were magic. How else can you explain the spell we can cast over our humans?

 
At June 16, 2005 9:24 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

You are just the kayoooootest! And you look so sweet all relaxed laying there like that. I get excited when I get brushed, I dunno if I could fall asleep.

 
At June 16, 2005 9:46 PM, Blogger Max replied...

I've never let the People brush me. It seems like they might enjoy it too much...

 
At June 17, 2005 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey that does look like water! Oh Max, you are really missing out...

 
At June 17, 2005 9:50 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Wow Timmy that really looks like you are laying on water in the firssst pi'ture, nice trick photography...we don't let our Mom brush us much either, we get all bitey ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home