<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, June 10, 2005

Bensi Baby!

Two days ago, Mommy and Gramma enjoyed a nice dinner a la take-out a'cause it was too hot to cook (over 90 degrees outside)! It smelled really nice and Gramma even let me investigate it. I'm not into eggplant so I turned my back on it. However, the box the food came in was very inviting. VERY inviting indeed. It was a poodie-sized box! I couldn't believe it! I climbed inside and there was just enough room to do a comfy turtle and still have some room to roll on my side a little.
in the box
I put the bite on the corner of the box but you can't see it. It was a good bite though, just take my word for it. Mommy thought I was being charming so she went and got the camera and taked this picture of me in the Bensi box :) She said I was making a funny face...my eyes were all big and dilated. Know what? I napped in that box for a good hour. It was real nice.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At June 10, 2005 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I love boxes too. Good for biting and napping. Spot likes scratching them.

 
At June 10, 2005 10:24 PM, Blogger Simone replied...

I like to peel boxes with my teethies. Cardboard is amazing - so many layers!

 
At June 11, 2005 12:54 AM, Blogger Max replied...

I love boxes! When the People get one they always let me have it for a little while. I miss my see-through box, though. But I heard one of them say it's still here, they just out it away for a little while. I want it back!

 
At June 11, 2005 1:15 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

See thru box? I think I've heard you talk about it a'fore but I forgot what it is...

 
At June 11, 2005 7:20 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

We love boxes too Timmy...~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At June 11, 2005 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy and a Bensi box -- perfect together! And how thoughtful of your human to provide you with a nice new napping spot.

 
At June 11, 2005 9:05 PM, Blogger Max replied...

you can see me in the see through box at http://www.kathompson.com/maxblog/maxinbox.jpg

I think every kitty needs one. Except buddah. i don't want him in mine.

 
At June 11, 2005 10:11 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Boxes rock. I like to knock mine over and hide underneath so I can attack mom's feet.

 
At June 11, 2005 11:23 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Max, that box rocks! I wonder if I'll ever see one like that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home