<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, May 30, 2005

a day of 'memberance...

Today in CatUSA, we celebrate Memorial Day. It is a day to honor Americans who gave their lives for their country. It am a very special day for Americans so I want to dedicate today's post to those who have served, as well as those who are still serving in the armed forces to keep America safe and free.

I'm proud to be an American
where at least I know I'm free,
And I won't forget the men who died
who gave that right to me,
And I gladly stand up next to you
and defend her still today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land

God Bless the U.S.A!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At May 30, 2005 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Amen, Timmy!

 
At May 30, 2005 10:56 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Amen!

 
At May 31, 2005 3:15 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Happy Mewmorial Day Timmy, you patriotic kitty. :) ~Merlin, SHadow, Ko Ko

 
At June 02, 2005 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I echo your comments re: honoring veterans, but if that Lee Hazlewood song was sent into space, only to crash into the sun and never be heard from again, I'd be like, "Cool!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home