<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, May 26, 2005

The New Chair

So...I took Max's advice and spoke with Mommy about the chair situation. Max had said that I looked too squished in the flower chair and that I needed a chair where I could really spread out. Well, I brought my concerns to Mommy and guess what?! I think she listened to me!

I don't know where my favorite leather chair went but Mommy was complaining about it all the time and well...I think it didn't like to be talked about that way and it left! So, now we have this great big HUGE squishy super soft chair. Mommy calls it microfiber (whatever that is!) It's really nice and look! There am no pieces of wood to tempt me! I can lay my head on the built in pillows! Oh it's wonderful! It am mine now.

Know what? Mommy knows how to make it hold her legs up! Yea for real! She touches it a certain way and the bottom comes up and holds her legs up in the air. I got on top of her and spread out. My purr thing came on and Mommy said there was lotsa room to get all comfy :) I like this new chair. I'm glad I talked to Mommy about my need for a better fitting chair and know what? My next discussion is going to be about my need for constant fresh air. Shmaybe she'll leave the windows wide open for me? That way, I can get at the birdies outside! Oh I do hope she listens to me again!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At May 26, 2005 8:54 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Nice chair - good luck with the discussion on fresh air. We are excited today - Mommy is coming home tonight!!!

 
At May 26, 2005 9:28 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I want one, too! I think I would forget about the birdies and just sleep all day.

Timmy, your mom is so cool for doing this for you.

 
At May 26, 2005 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

you look like a king sittin' on your throne! you are a very lucky kitty to have a mommy that cares 'bout ya sooooo much!

meep

 
At May 26, 2005 2:06 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Ooooh we could claw that chair until it looked just right too ~ the beasts-Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko :)

 
At May 26, 2005 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

If we had a chair like that we'd never get up!

 
At May 26, 2005 10:11 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Nice! That looks way more comfy than the other chair.

Be warned, though...those chairs can bite. If you get under it when the leg thingy is up and a person puts it down, it hurts. That happened to me when I was just a baby. It's also one reason why the Younger Human got to bring me home, because his friends couldn't afford vet bills.

 
At May 26, 2005 10:18 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

What a niiiiiiice Mommy! You look so comfy there in your new chair. My Mommy wants one of those too. I bet we could do some serious napping in it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home