<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!

Me and my Mommy Here I am with my Mommy! Whenever she sits in the computer chair, I like to lay at her feetsies...sometimes I put the bite on them too but...she always picks me up and holds me like this... it makes me purr really really loud! I know that my Mommy loves me oh so very much a'cause she always tells me she does. And know what? I loves her back.
Do you see Tangie's cage cover in the background? I like it when Mommy picks me up like this a'cause I'm that much closer to Tangie! But I like it even better a'cause I know that she's gonna hug me and give me scritchies on my chin and head...and that always makes my purr thing go...Mommy always knows just what to do to make me happy :)
Oh and then there's my Gramma. She am always so kind to me. Even when I try to put the bite on her. She says such nice things to me about my shiny fur :) I likes to lay on her soft fluffy bed and sometimes, she comes and takes a nap with me and makes it that much nicer. Oh I loves her so much. She knows when my crunchie bowl is near empty and will fill it up for me and make my purr thing go. Sometimes, she takes out the little bottle of treats that she keeps in the drawer next to her bed and she gives me some right a'fore she goes to bed at night!!
I think I'm gonna try to be an extra good boy for Mommy and Gramma today. I think I'll go take a bath and then bring them my soccer ball to play fetch with!
Happy Mother's Day Every Bean Mom!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

13 Comments:

At May 08, 2005 12:42 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Happy Mommy's Day to your Mom -- she's beyooooooootiful! You didn't tell us she was so purrrty!

 
At May 08, 2005 7:47 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Happy Mommy's Day to Timmy's Mom & Grammie! Also happy mommy's day to our Mom and Grandmother (hope you feel better Grandmother)!

 
At May 08, 2005 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy Mother's Day Mother and Grandmother of Timmy*hugs*!!


Patches

 
At May 09, 2005 4:01 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

Happy Mother's day Timmy's Mommy and Timmy's Grammie (and our grammie too!)

-The Catifornians (and your fur-grand-babies)

 
At May 09, 2005 9:52 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

I can tell Timmy really loves his mommy and his grammie! I love the lockk he is giving grammie!

 
At May 09, 2005 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hope you had a very happy mom's day, Timmy's bean mom & grammie! You're bean mom & grammie are so beeyootiful, just like their poodie! p.s Timmy, check yr catstermail from me.

:)
Mia

 
At May 09, 2005 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hello Timmys Mommy,
Belated wishes to you for Mother's day. I love that picture of Timmy with Grammie & how he's looking up at her. And the one of "the author and her cat" is great. Thnaks for sharing you lives with us! -Scooby & Shaggy's Mom

 
At May 09, 2005 10:59 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Timmy, you are what my mom would call quite the photogenic boy. What great pictures of you and your mommy and gramma! We all hope they had a very nice Mother's Day. And I bet you were on your very best behavior all day long!

 
At May 10, 2005 2:33 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Wm is right, you do take good pictures. Your Mom and Grammy look super nice and you can tell you love them bunches. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At May 10, 2005 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, you and your Mom and Grammie look so happy! Happy Mother's Day!

 
At May 10, 2005 9:46 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

You mommy looks much nicer than mine – does she sing and torment you with sappy musicals? How far are you from San Francisco… sigh, probably too far away. I’m off to torture her more – Meow.

 
At May 10, 2005 10:46 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Mommy had such a nice day! And Gramma did too. We watched a movie on the talking box called "Phantom of the Opera" and Mommy was singing...so...diva kitty, yes. Mommy does sing sappy musicals and torment me with music all the time! LOL!! But, we live very far away from san fransisco. Like...all the way across CatUSA in Mew Jersey.

Oh and to all you poodies and Mommies out there. Thank you for all your sweet words. Mommy and Gramma say thank you too. It's always nice to hear kind words about yourself from time to time. It makes your belly feel all warm and gushy :) I sure hope every bean had a great Mother's day!

 
At May 11, 2005 12:29 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Dang.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home