<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Shredded Tissue a la Wimmy

The Tissue KingI just wanted to show you what great fun I had with a tissue I founded in the living room this morning. Mommy didn't know what I was doing but she heard me and kept yelling "Get Down From Wherever It Is You Shouldn't Be, Timmy" but...I was on the floor so I couldn't get down! LOL!! Oh it was great fun!

When I came slinking into the kitchen where Mommy and Gramma were having morning eggies, Mommy knew that I had done something spectacular in the living room. That's when she came in and saw my masterpiece:


Here's an upclose look at my teethywork:
Tada!!!
I think I could have done a little more work but I heard Mommy yelling at me from the other room and had to look casual as I walked into the kitchen... Know what? She did happen to see that I successfully pounced that new mousie that sits by the computer for her. And, for some strange reason, she didn't seem happy that I did it?! Wonder why? Quite ungrateful if ya ask me!!



::Shaggy and Scooby::
Mommy gotted that leopard paw from a great poodie catalog called Drs Foster and Smith. She bought it online though... Click this and it will take you right to it:
drsfosterandsmith.com

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At May 03, 2005 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Our friend William would be proud of you! Scooby

 
At May 03, 2005 1:53 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Jinky did a similar rip and tear job to dad's paper that had sacks o' phones notes on it... I bet Jinky didn't tell you that!

 
At May 03, 2005 2:31 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Beautiful masterpiece Timmy. ANother for the collection; your Mom should be proud ~Merlin, Shadow, and Ko Ko

 
At May 03, 2005 9:50 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Ahahahahahaha! You are one creative poodie Timmy!

 
At May 03, 2005 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Brudder Timmy... I and Tiger are very proud of You *clap* *clap*


Patchescat

 
At May 04, 2005 12:28 AM, Blogger Max replied...

If People don't want us to chew things, then they need to put things away...right? That's what I keep telling the Woman. she leaves LOTS of stuff out. Eggs are most un to spin off the counter...

 
At May 04, 2005 1:56 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Nice shred job

 
At May 04, 2005 10:30 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Wowee! Now, if you could only find the paper towels...the more material you have, the bigger the art work!

 
At May 05, 2005 2:29 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

WE LOVE EGGIES OVER HERE!! And nice work on the paper. Josie loves to redecorate dad's bathroom with her masterpieces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home