<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Which way did it go?

Mommy bought me new treatsies! They am all way good for me. I like to call them my pee-pee treatsies a'cause they help keep shtuff flowin' ;) Gramma thinks that's gross though... They are really called cranberry treats. I don't care what ya call 'em. These treatsies are WAY good! When you chew them in half, this gooey pink stuff comes out of the middle and smells yummy! Mommy says they smell good enough for beans to eat but know what? I don't think she will.

This morning, I heard her open the package and take one out so I came runnin' like I always do for treatsies. But...I couldn't find it!

I looked this way and that but I just couldn't find the little stinker! Gramma was laughing at me a'cause she said I was silly. But, I wasn't bein' silly! I was tryin' to find my treatsie!

Turns out, Mommy thought she'd be funny and put it on my head. I didn't know she put it there though and I was just sittin' on the floor looking back and forth for my treatsie...then, I felt it fall on my back so I rolled over and ate it! Yum!! What a hunt!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At April 28, 2005 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Your mommy is so fun Timmy, she always has a game to play! Mine reads & naps alot. Oh Timmy...she cut back on the treats and Stinky Goodness 'cause she says we're 'packing on the pounds". WWTD?? Tell Us! Scooby & Shaggy

 
At April 28, 2005 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Wow - you get all the good treats. I love treats but Ghost doesn't care much for them. I think she has trouble eating them (no teethies). I'll get my Mom to get me some to try.

Mia and Ghost

 
At April 28, 2005 3:32 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Dad did that to me with a piece of crab meat once. That was just mean! I didn't find any humor in it at all....

*Grump*

 
At April 28, 2005 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You're lucky, Timmy, my mom probably WOULD eat one if it smelled that good.

 
At April 28, 2005 8:41 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Ahahahahaha! You are so cute and so is your Mommy! She played a trick on you! :D

 
At April 28, 2005 11:11 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I laughed and laughed! My mom tries to do that with me, too!

 
At April 29, 2005 4:44 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Your Mom fooled you. Aren't they cute 'beans when they play with us? ~Merlin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home