<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Elusive Mr. Squirrel found

Even after being told repeatedly NOT to forage around in the birdie feeder, Mr. Squirrel was found late yesterday hanging from the feeder. It seems that this squirrel is smarter than I gave him credit for. He has found a way to hang from the top of the feeder and reach into the holes where the seed is and not have to touch the weight sensitive perch. I think this is better than when he was actually sitting in the feeder and eating all the goodies so I'm not going to charge him with anything more than "stirring things up".

I did, however, bring him in for questioning about his relationship with Big Bad Deer and her posse. All he had to say for himself is that he "may" have said something in passing to them about the scrumptious gardens my Mommy had planted. His eyes are shady...there's something he's keeping from me and I don't know what it is yet. I'm wondering if I should give him some truth serum. Shmaybe that would get him talking...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At April 16, 2005 1:53 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Mr. Squirril is obviously an expert in his field of crime. ~Merlin, Shadow, and Ko Ko

 
At April 16, 2005 4:28 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Mr. Squirrel is almost as smart as a kitty me thinks. I guess that's why mom calls them tree kitties...

 
At April 16, 2005 7:03 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

The squirrels in my 'hood aren't near as smart!! That is one clever 'squeal' as my Mommy calls it.

 
At April 16, 2005 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

The squirrel that comes by my house aint that bright either. When I take my pet human Monika for a walks I always chase it off so it doesn't scare her.

 
At April 17, 2005 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Give him some truth serum bruddie Timmy!! LOL


Patches

 
At April 17, 2005 9:25 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I agree that Mr. Squirrel is an expert in this field of crime...now I just gotta think of a way to get him to talk...

This is one tree kitty (and squeal) that has outsmarted even my Mommy. I guess he has earned those titles, Larry and Gingie :)

Hi Frostin! you get to take your pet human bean for walks?! How clever! I should try that next time Mommy lets me out on the deck!

Yes my Poodie Sisters...I thinks I will give him some truth serum. If only I knew what it was and how to give it to him...hmm shmaybe I should look into this case a little deeper. Shmaybe I should call on the Sheriff to 'vestigate with me!

 
At April 18, 2005 9:01 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Maybe a couple of those sqirrel corn ear things just for him will get him to talk AND leave the birdies' seed alone!

 
At April 19, 2005 8:25 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

M'hmmm good point William! I'll have Mommy pick some up next time she goes to the farm! That's where she got those nice flowers that the big bad deer ate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home