<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Does anyone have salad dressing??


Always take time to smell the pretty flowers!

Mommy was out gardening today and a'cause she put the chairs out on the deck, she invited me to come! Oh boy!! It was so nice outside! A hair too cool but, I'm sure in a week or two it will warm up more. Mommy got these flowers from a place called the garden nursery. I guess they are like the babysitters to the plants and when they am old enough, they can come home and live in our gardens! So, Mommy is trying some new flowers out this year! She hasn't put them in yet in these pictures (that's why I was lookin' at them...they was on the deck still). She took some real fancy pictures of them but know what? I like this one the bestest...

Know why? It's a'cause I'm all stealth and stalkin' that pesky squirrel!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At April 09, 2005 12:18 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Hey Timmy, you look great in your pictures (as always). Don't tell my hissy kitty, but I think you're the spiffiest lookin' cat I've ever seen.

My mom wanted me to ask you to ask your mom what kind of flowers those are. Mom is determined to put out some flowers around the house and she really likes the ones in your pictures.

I hope she lets me help with the garden. I'm a pretty good digger.

 
At April 09, 2005 1:46 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Those are beyooooooootiful! They also look like they might taste pretty good tooowuh.

 
At April 09, 2005 3:48 PM, Blogger Jenn replied...

Hi China you cutie! Timmy would never be able to pronounce the name of these flowers so I'll do it for him... they're called Ranunculus. Another name for them is the Turban Buttercup ;) I've never seen them before so I'm trying them out! They're perennials so hopefully, they'll survive next year's winter and come up again!

 
At April 09, 2005 9:00 PM, Blogger Bear replied...

You get to go OUTSIDE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't. :(

You are so lucky! It's so pretty out there! Those brightly colored round things look really sweet!

 
At April 09, 2005 9:40 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

We aren't allowed to go outside because we live in a condo and there is traffic. Mom is afraid we would get hurt or worse. But I love flowers too (Merlin) I love to sniff them, eat them, and just sit by them. I'm going to ask my Mom the next time she goes hunting to get me some flowers again. You are very cute in your picture Timmy according to my Momm and Shadow. :) ~Merlin and SHadow

 
At April 09, 2005 10:46 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Shadow and Jana Lee like to eat flowers.... Dad wonders Where Have All The Flowers Gone???

 
At April 09, 2005 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Those are very purrty..

 
At April 10, 2005 10:11 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

What pretty flowers, Timmy! If I were you I think I'd eat them, though. I like flowers.

 
At April 11, 2005 9:38 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Well...I must confess. I did try to nibble on the yellow one but Mommy said loud words at me. She also said that they might be poisonous and I shouldn't taste them. But, how can something that smells so delightful be bad for us??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home