<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Happy as a pig in...a blanket


Mommy says that when I lay around, I really lay around. I agree! I can get myself comfortable wherever, whenever! Here I am cozying up to Gramma for an afternoon nappie. She was already sleeping so I just cuddled up to her and took a bath. Mommy says she can always tell when I'm hunkerin' down for a good long nappie a'cause I take a bath. What can I say? It calms me down, keeps my body temp normal and makes my fur shiny! So, she taked this picture of me while I was bathing. She said I looked like King Louis all sprawled out like that...who is King Louis?! And does he bath a'fore his nappies like me?

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At March 31, 2005 4:49 PM, Blogger one of us replied...

You are so cute Timmy ~Merlin, Shadow, and KoKo's Mom

 
At March 31, 2005 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You are a cutie, Timmy! I know that I always sleep better when I have one or both of the boys sleeping with me. I'm sure you helped your Granma to have a nice nap!

Bonnie (Buzzerbeee's "girl" & Meep's "mom")

 
At March 31, 2005 10:35 PM, Blogger Nimbus Cat replied...

You look awful comfortable. You should go all the way though and lay on your Grammie's belly! Human bellies are almost as good as Nimbus bellies. Soft and snuggly!

 
At October 09, 2005 5:42 PM, Blogger Jim Naka replied...

You have a great blog here! I will be sure to book mark you. I have a toddler toy site. It pretty much covers toddler toy related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

 
At October 10, 2005 10:58 PM, Blogger Thanks for you visit replied...

Greetings,

I Really think you have a great blog here, and see you have a very high page ranking, I found this info out from this page. http://pr.blogflux.com/ Try it out.



I have several pages of my own,

I'ts about femme Clothing. This site is in French language.
My second site is about Chaussures that is Shoes in french and bottes that is boots in french.

My Third site is about Chocolate that is made in France. The Frech language just drops to e at the end so it is chocolat

 
At October 11, 2005 1:21 PM, Blogger harvey replied...

Hi great blog i must remember to bokmark you ... I have a horse racing blog myself I also have a new Online Auction to tell you about here overstock auction get yourself $35.00 worth of free Advertising overstock auction

 

Post a Comment

<< Home