<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Happy as a pig in...a blanket


Mommy says that when I lay around, I really lay around. I agree! I can get myself comfortable wherever, whenever! Here I am cozying up to Gramma for an afternoon nappie. She was already sleeping so I just cuddled up to her and took a bath. Mommy says she can always tell when I'm hunkerin' down for a good long nappie a'cause I take a bath. What can I say? It calms me down, keeps my body temp normal and makes my fur shiny! So, she taked this picture of me while I was bathing. She said I looked like King Louis all sprawled out like that...who is King Louis?! And does he bath a'fore his nappies like me?

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At March 31, 2005 4:49 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

You are so cute Timmy ~Merlin, Shadow, and KoKo's Mom

 
At March 31, 2005 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You are a cutie, Timmy! I know that I always sleep better when I have one or both of the boys sleeping with me. I'm sure you helped your Granma to have a nice nap!

Bonnie (Buzzerbeee's "girl" & Meep's "mom")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home