<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, March 28, 2005

Calling all poodies and doggies!

My poodie friend (and sisfur) told me about www.catster.com and I went there and saw so many poodin's that have a fancy page! I asked Mommy if I could put a page up on there and guess what? She said Yes!! So...here's my page that you can view at your pleasure! You can leave me a treat there and I think you can vote for me too...I dunno. I just joined so I'm still learning about it! But I did notice that you can create a diary there which would be nice for some of you poodies since you are all very literate like me (ahem, Scooby check it out!!)

Oh! There's a place called www.dogster.com which, you guessed it, is for doggies! So shmaybe you want to share some pictures of yourself on there! I know I did!! Well, not on the doggie one but you know what I mean!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

5 Comments:

At March 28, 2005 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

::blush::
Why thank you for the com-purr-ment! I shall peruse the site and ascertain its merits! -Scooby

 
At March 28, 2005 10:57 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

dude. I gotta go get a dictionary...

 
At March 29, 2005 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

OK I c'fess. Mommy wrote that for me. My bean dad says I'm a couple cards short of a full deck, so I told mommy to write big words at you because you called me a "literate" cat. Mommy is beautiful, kind and a sucker for big kitty eyes! -Scooby

 
At March 29, 2005 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Timmy, my name is Mia and this is my first post to you. My mom has posted a couple times b4, but now I have my own catster page, I thought I'd share with you. I saw your page on catster, it's cool!

 
At March 30, 2005 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Mia - I like your name. It is that same as mine!!!

Mia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home