<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, March 27, 2005

What a Wonderful Day!



Here I am posing with my Easter Egg cat toy! I had this picture taken a'fore my breakfast this morning so excuse the excited look in my eye. Mommy told me what was on the menu right a'fore she took the picture. I got s'more Figaro Yum-Yum! Look! Look at the big bouquet behind me! It's not real! It's made of little candies and chocolate! Gramma and I gave it to Mommy for Easter. I thought it was nice to pose with...
Dear Poodies, I sure hope you have a wonderful Easter day today! Don't forget there's more to the holiday than chocolate and jelly beans that we can't eat! :)


Did you know today is Patches' (Miss Kitty) Purrthday?! What an exciting day to celebrate a purrthday on! Be sure to wish her a very happy purrthday today! Happy Purrthday Patches, my dear kind poodie! I hopes you get lots of loves, purrs and licks from Tiger and hugs and kisses from your bean Mommy and Aunt! We're sending purrs and licks your way from Mew Jersey!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

3 Comments:

At March 27, 2005 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy Easter to you too, Timmy!!

My Mommy has a bouquet real similar to the one your Mommy has! I want my pi'ture taken with it now.

Happy happy purrrrthday to Miss Patches!

-Ginger

 
At March 27, 2005 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Easter blessings to you, & your Mommy & Gramma. I am relieved to see your Mom didn't try to put a bonnet on you for your Easter picture! -Scooby

 
At March 27, 2005 1:36 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Happy Passover of Our Lord To Timmy and Grammie and Mommie...

We hopes you have a nice day all with peace and loves in it and that a whole bunch of blessings will fall on top of you all for a long time!!

Our Love to you and your household, from all of the Catifornians and bean Kristopher and bean Karen...Have a wonderful day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home