<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, March 18, 2005

My version of Kitty City :)

When I went to see Dr. Strazza yesterday, I saw five doggies! They didn't see me a'cause I was all stealth in my carrier. But I saw the two doggies that greet you at the front door (them am mother and daughter I think...) nice big doggies. And then when I was waiting my turn, a chocolate lab came in and saw the doc before me! He was hacking up a storm in there!! While I was in the waiting area, two more doggies camed in! One was a weimaraner named Thunder. He had really cool eyes! Mommy said that if we had a nice big house with a fenced in yard, she would want one of those doggies a'cause they're very handsome like me. Then, right a'fore I went in, a little girl puppy who was only three months old camed in! She was so cute Mommy went over and petted her lots. She was makin' cute puppy noises and waggin' her little tail.

So, then it was my turn. I went in and got all a'skeered of what the doc was gonna do to me so when he opened my mouth, I tried to bite him real fresh-like and made a nasty noise. I was only tryin' to show him that I can be real mean but he just petted me and calmed me down. I like him a'cause he knows how to relax me. Mommy asked if he could weigh me. This was embaraskin' a'cause I know I'm big. Turns out, I'm 18 lbs. of pure Timmy love (You can put your eyes back in your head now). I got two shots in my hiney and a'fore I knew what happened, I was put back in my carrier and I was in the car a'fore you could say "needle"! I survived my shots!! The luck of the Irish was surely with me :)

Mommy took me to Petsmart a'cause she said I was real brave and deserved a special treat. I love Petsmart!! I meowed my way through the store and we bought all sorts of stuff like fancy feast, a go-get-it ball, a purrthday present for Larry and Mommy got a purrthday present for one of her teacher friends. Then...we went by the furniture department. I can't contain myself when we go there!! I climbed out of the carrier and shimmy shaked my hiney and jumped right onto one of the kitty condos. I was meowing like a crazy cat! I have wanted a condo sooo bad! I always see Kitty City and dream of what it would be like to have my own condo. Well, guess what?!? I got one!! Mommy got this one for me and now I'm as happy as a piggie in mud!


Tada! Here I am posing with my new condo :)

This is the purrfect place to chill!

Here I am on the top, winkin' at my wink-wink, Izzy!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At March 18, 2005 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I want a kitty condo!!!! Those guinea pigs that live with us take up way too much floor space with their houses so mommy says we don't have room for a condo right now. So it's chair backs for me. Not to get personal but you are as big as my brother Shaggy. He's an 18 pounder, I'm a lightweight at 16. The camera is nice to you, it must take off at least 5 pounds! -Scooby

 
At March 18, 2005 1:36 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

I hate going to the vet. It says bites and scratches in my record because I don't behave very well It is good to meet another big, fluffy kitty. I'm about 18-20 pounds give or take if I'm slimming or not. It is lots of furry, fluffy love Mom says. I love your new condo. It looks very comfy. ~Merlin

 
At March 18, 2005 6:32 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Awesome condo! I'll have to remember that when the People make me go to That Place. Bite the guy and get a toy!

The Younger Human weighed me the other day. 15 pounds. And the Woman says that's "too much." Yeah, well, she shoud weigh HERSELF cause I KNOW she's bigger than you and me COMBINED.

 
At March 18, 2005 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Ooooowuh!! That Kitty tree just ROCKS! I've been wanting one too but I don't know what it'll take to get Mommy to actually go get one! Maybe if I show her how handsome and happy you look.

18 lbs? *thud*

Some day when my Mommy and Daddy retire and buy a bit of property, they want to get a Weimeraner too!

18 lbs eh?
*thuuuuud*

--Ginger

 
At March 18, 2005 10:10 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Dad says when he was a kid he had a dog that was part Weimeraner. They have the coolest eyes!

 
At March 18, 2005 11:53 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Wowee, you're lucky to have such a cool place to lounge! I'm kinda hoping that my brother will get one for his birthday next week so I can just take it over, but I don't think he will...he doesn't like things like that. Can you believe it?

Anyway, glad you didn't have an absolutely terrible time at the vet's. I love my doctor but I hate the needles. And when she takes my temperature, too!

 
At March 19, 2005 9:04 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Now keep in mind...I'm not fat, I'm just big boned!!
Oh these kitty condos are the way to go man! I haven't stayed off mine yet! It's right next to Mommy's leather chair and now, we can watch the talking box together!!

 
At March 19, 2005 5:29 PM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Hi bruddie!

I likes your condo house a whole bunches! Maybe someday if I can come for a visit..You would let me stay there...We could make sure the octopus doesnt come in it! And play with it...

I think Grammie and your Mommie gived you a neat house!!

Jinky

 
At March 19, 2005 7:39 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

It's lotsa fun Jinky! You can come and play whenever you want! Shmaybe we can figure out a way to play online?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home