<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, March 11, 2005

Blah Day.


It snowed for the ten thousandth time this year. The weather is cold and wet. The sky is grey. Tangie is sleeping. Mommy is playing with her silly sticks and yarn. Gramma is napping. What a boring day to be a poodie. Nobody wants to play with Timmy. Think I'll curl up and take a nap with Gramma...

::Update::
I read in my shotbox that Larry feels it's been very quiet around here lately. After reading Ginger's blog, I found out why! Blogger is having some problems with the "comment" portion of the blog. They are aware of the problem already a'cause I checked and this is what it says:
Users are currently getting "Blog not found" errors when accessing comment pages. We are working on getting this resolved ASAP.
That's why it's been so quiet and would explain why I could only leave messages on some of my poodie friend's bloggies. Now that makes my day a little more 'citing! That and the screaming, flashing red monster with wheels that just went past my house! Hope it's a practice run and there isn't a fire somewhere!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

3 Comments:

At March 11, 2005 8:45 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Seems the comment page is fixed! :)

 
At March 11, 2005 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

LOL!!!!!!!! Oh but your Mommy is good at catching you mid-yawn! I'll have to post the one pic my Mommy caught of me yawning. Oooooooogly!

Yayayayaya that comments seem to be fixed!

Ginger
www.gingerthecat.com

 
At March 12, 2005 4:36 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

That's why the comments haven't been working. We thought it might be our poodie paws were broken. Nice yawn :) ~Merlin and Shadow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home