<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, February 25, 2005

The Oscars are coming!

Mommy made this nice fuzzy red scarfie for me to wear on the red carpet! I wonder if my favorite movie, The Incredibles will win!

Well, shmaybe she didn't make it for me, but I feel like a million bucks in it! If I can't wear it to the Oscars, I can wear it outside a'cause it snowed again! I'm wonderin' if we're gonna get more snow next week a'cause of the big rains that are out in Catifornia... I'd better keep this red scarfie on just to be sure I won't get cold!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

5 Comments:

At February 25, 2005 9:55 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

You look maaahvelous, Timmy! Red is a very nice color on you.

 
At February 25, 2005 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Uhhh, Timmy, are you REALLY happy with that scarf on, or just pretending? You look like I looked when Dad caught me catnippin in the hideout...

-Larry

 
At February 25, 2005 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Maybe you can stalk that scarfie when your Mommy's not looking! We got more snow where I live too--it's all that dumb groundhog's fault! Scooby

 
At February 25, 2005 12:27 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

You look very handsome in your scarf Timmy. ~Merlin's Mom

 
At February 25, 2005 7:44 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Dude...I'm glad you like it. If my People put that on me, there would be a lot of biting going on.

But it does look like it would make a fine attack toy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home