<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My visit to PETsMART!

On Sunday, I didn't get to write about my outing so I'm gonna do it now. I got to go to PETsMART with Mommy! Oh it was very much fun! I put my special red bow tie on a'cause it was close to Valentine's Day. Lots of beans came up to me and said I looked handsome. One old bean man whispered in my ear that I looked just like Frank Sinatra! What a compliment! He was real nice and gave me pets too!

Now my pictures are real fuzzy a'cause Mommy used her strange thingy called a cell phone. She says it's a'cause the lighting was bad. Hmph...I just think it's a'cause she tried to take a picture of me in a store with a silly phone! I've seen her talking to it. That whole cell phone thing is a mystery to me! So anyway, here's my pictures:


Hangin' out in the cart at PETsMART with Mommy!

Mommy let me get on this big condo! It was really nice! I asked for it but she said it was too much money (whatever!) and that it wouldn't fit in our house! So, I just dreamed about having it in my house and climbing all over it and stuff. It made me think of the condos in Kitty City. And that made me think of my Sweet Izzy who is going to be my wink-wink! Oh I'm such a happy poodie tat!


Me checkin' out a kitty condo!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At February 15, 2005 1:23 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Congratulations to you and your sweet Izzy ~Merlin and Shadow

 
At February 15, 2005 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Not only are you a Wise & Cunning cat you are also a Brave & Adventerous cat too!
-Scooby

 
At February 15, 2005 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials! You are lucky cause you won't have to rent a tux!

I may have to ask my own humans to take me to that Petsmart place. I was under the impression they were out hunting...

 
At February 15, 2005 9:49 PM, Blogger Max replied...

I've never been to PetsMart..or any other store. I just rely on the People to go out and get me the things I need. But I tell you what, they're dropping the ball. I asked for shrimp the other day and I have not gotten any!

 
At February 16, 2005 12:44 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I wish *I* could go to PetsMart. I think my mom thinks I would just wreck a bunch of things, but I wouldn't!

 
At February 17, 2005 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

We don't get to go anywhere good. Only to the vet. The dog Jannie has all the fun, she gets to go everywhere with the beans...

 
At February 17, 2005 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh, but our older sister Alley (angel kitty) got to go to the drive in movie once....

-Larry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home