<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, February 04, 2005

Dutch Blitz!

Did ya ever hear of the game Dutch Blitz? Mommy loves to play this game :) She said she learned it in college and when she was teaching, all of her teacher friends knew how to play it too! Whenever she gets together with them, they play Dutch Blitz and she says it always gets loud and silly :) Well, I like that! A'cause I'm loud and fun in my own way! Ya have ta put all these card things in special order...


Mommy shows me how to play...

Well, Mommy's way of playing is not as exciting as I thought it would be. But she says it's a'cause I'm a poodie.


Mommy's way is boring!


But that's not true! Poodies can play with card things too! Just look:


Gramma caught me playin' Dutch Blitz my way!

See? Poodies know how to be loud and fun too! I move the cards all around and have lots of fun while I do it. And Mommy says loud things to me! Loud and Fun!!


Ta Da!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

3 Comments:

At February 04, 2005 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You are a very handsome kitty, Timothy! You look especially nice in the pic where you are rolling on your head!

Bonnie (Buzzerbee & meep's mom)

 
At February 04, 2005 11:40 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I wish my mom would let me play cards. Your game sounds like fun! I'd probably bite on them eventually, though.

 
At February 05, 2005 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I think the poodie way of playing all games is more interesting that the bean way, but I would never tell my Mommy that because then I wouldn't get to play probably as it is I'm usually booted off the board, cards, dice, etc. ~Merlin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home