<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I am poodie. Hear me purr.

I have been very happy lately. It's not that anything has changed around here. I think that I have just become really adjusted to living with Mommy and Gramma and dare I even say, Tangie. I get to have free run of the house and I can eat/drink when I want. I can sleep anywhere I please, play with any toy I want. Yea, life is good for me. I look back on this time last year when I was still in jail. I was stuck in that prison cell with a bunch of other helpless poodies that had sad stories like my own. Now, just a small year later, I'm livin' la dolce vita with Mommy and Gramma and Tangie too! I have lovely friends and relatives that visit my bloggie and say kind things about me and I even have a pretty girlfriend, Sweet Izzy. I am just real happy :)

enjoying the office chair in the sunlight

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At February 01, 2005 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Isn't it great to have a warm, safe, loving home? Me & meep are really happy for you to be adopted into such a nice family.

Buzzerbee & meep

 
At February 01, 2005 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Bruddie Timmy!!

I is so happy you is you and you has a wonderful Mommie and Grammie. You know...we kitties loves being loves!

I is so happy you is my 'dopted bruddie and that Grammie 'dopted me too!

And I knows that Izzy really loves you too!!

Your bruddie, Jinky

 
At February 01, 2005 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

It IS great to be a happy poodie with wonderful beans :)~Shadow and Merlin

 
At February 02, 2005 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Timmy, you really do look happy! We are both very lucky to have such good homes. Me and Spot rassle over the patches of sunlight. I think he lets me win!
Your new friend, Puff

http://puffhasspoken.blogdrive.com

 
At February 02, 2005 11:27 AM, Blogger Sandi replied...

I've got four kitties and two of them were sprung from the Man. They are just as happy and adjusted and just wanted to say hi and great pics. I have posted a couple of mine on my site check them out.

 
At February 02, 2005 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hello my Sweet Timmy!

I am so glad that your Mommy and Grammie came and got you and gave you such a wonderul home.And even more, because now I know you and love you because you are so handsome and smart and nice!

And like you, I was rescued too.But I wasnt in jail. I was something called a "feral" kitty.But my beans saved me...We are so lucky!!

Love, your Izzy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home