<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Guitar Lessons

Mommy told me that Valentine's Day is coming up and she wanted to know what I was going to do for my Sweet Izzy. I didn't know what to tell her a'cause I didn't know what Valentine's Day was! I humbled myself and asked her and she said it's a day when beans celebrate love. What a holiday! So I am thinking that I want to do somethin' real special for her so I thought maybe...I would write her a song!

I've seen my big brudder Sheriff Jinky playin' the guitar and thought if I could learn how to play, I would write her a nice song on it! But it's real confusing. I don't understand how the music can come out of the middle like that. If you put stinky rub on the strings, they sing! I tried to play the guitar like I saw Mommy do, and like I see Jinky do but it takes talent and skill so I think...Jinky is way more talented at the guitar than I am a'cause he knows how to play better than me. I know my limitations and the guitar is one of them! So, I think I will continue to search for the purrfect gift for my Sweet Izzy...


Where does the music come from again?


Jinky playin' his bean Mommy's guitar

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At January 27, 2005 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey Timmy, maybe you could write your sweet Izzy a poem. My Mom writes those. From what I understand, it is words that are arranged in a funny way so they don't make sense. Can't be to hard right? You seem very talented with words. Then you could have your bean put them on paper and sprinkle it with catnip. Then put your paws all over it and mail it with a sticky square. ~shadow

 
At January 27, 2005 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

No, no, no take a piece of paper, roll on it to make it smell just like you, scratch a nice design with your nails and wad it up. Then mail it with a sticky square.
~Merlin

 
At January 27, 2005 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

hey Timmy - nice pix. me & meep noticed you've got a pretty swell collar on. where did your mom get it? me & meep don't wear collars too much; only when we have a (gasp) pet sitter! rock on, Timmy!

 
At January 27, 2005 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Dear Meep and Buzz,
My Mommy dresses me well :) She picked out my summer collar with little paw prints on it and this blue one is my winter collar a'cause it's got silver snowflakes all over it! She got both of them at PetsMart. It's my favorite store a'cause I get to go too!
-Timmy

 
At January 28, 2005 12:05 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Hmm. I think I have to ask my older brother Eddie what he's planning to do for his sweety pea. I don't know anything about that mushy stuff!

But about the guitar, I think you just need to be patient and practice a little. After all, who can shred TP perfectly the first couple of times we do it?

 
At January 28, 2005 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy - thanx for the info on your collars. we'll tell our mom to get us some next time she's at Petsmart. we love that store too 'cause that's where we came from! there is a rescue organization that works out of the store near us. thanx again! Buzz & meep

 

Post a Comment

<< Home