<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Mommy went to Miss Eleanor's house today. She heard that Miss Eleanor was pet-sitting lots and lots of birdies! Yummy Nummy! Mommy said I wasn't allowed to go a'cause I would wanna eat the birdies just like I try to eat Tangie and also a'cause it was very cold outside. She said it was only 16 degrees at lunch! Wow that's cold!!

When Mommy got to Miss Eleanor's house, she heard all the birdies singing. She went inside and found that not only were there somethin' like 40 different kinds of birdies but there was also a bunny! Oh why couldn't I have gone with her?!?


ymmmm fuzzy...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At January 18, 2005 9:23 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I think you should have been able to go along so you could've at least made sure all the birdies were being well taken care of!

 
At January 19, 2005 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Bruddie!

Wow....what's a bunny? I has never seen one of those a'fore! Birdies yes...A bunny? Nope!

Jinky

 
At January 19, 2005 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, you should come to my house! My name is Scooby and I'm a tuxedo cat like you. My brother Shaggy & I live with 7 guinea pigs! Mom adopted them over the years before she brought us home, and she made sure right from the start that we knew they are not snacks. Actually they're pretty cute. They like to get out of their cages & run crazy circles on the floor for exercise...sometimes they run right up to us & touch noses. They are not afraid of us, so we have no interest in chasing them. At least that's mom's theory.....

 
At January 19, 2005 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey Timmy, It's Merlin, too bad about those birds. I love to watch the birds out the window and dream about catching them. What's a bunny? It kind of looks like a big rat with huge ears and no tail, no actually it doesn't look like a rat. Hmmm...

~Merlin and Shadow

 
At January 19, 2005 9:45 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Wow. That looks like it would be fun to chase around the house. I wonder if the Woman will get me one...

 
At January 19, 2005 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I've never had a bunny myself so I don't really know "what" they are. I just know that they're called bunnies a'cause I'm a wise and cunning cat ;) Some bunnies are brown, like the one I saw in the yard eating grass. This one looks like my belly and Mommy says it's as fuzzy as my belly too!

A special HI to Scooby the tuxedo cat! Thanks for visiting and come back soon! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home