<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Lending a paw

Over the past few days, I've found how helpful I can be to Mommy and Gramma. They seem to do things well on their own but with my help, things seem to go a lot smoother!

Today, Mommy was online printing out a map. She didn't mention needing any help but I could just sense that it was implied. She leaned back in the chair while the printer was spitting out a paper with ink all over it. I thought I'd help by pawing at the paper...encouraging it to come out. It worked! Take a look:


Helping Mommy print her map

I think that us poodies have a calling. We should be as helpful to our beans...as much as we possibly can. They may not say thank you. They might push us away. They may even say loud words, but deep down, we all know they love us and appreciate our help!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2005 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Geee Bruddie Timmy,

I is amazed at how smart you is! You can do all kinds of beans things!I guess you must have went to some kind of special kitty school to learn how to help beans. A'cause you sure knows how to do a lot of stuff!!!

See! I knew you could be a real good deputy a'cause you is so good at so many things!!

Your bruddie, Jinky

 
At January 12, 2005 1:44 AM, Blogger Max replied...

I tried to help the Woman take a nap today, but she didn't appreciate it very much. All she did was complain that I made it impossible for her to roll over.

She never once thanksed me for keeping her ample tushy warm.

But yes, we must help our people, because they really do need us whether they realize it or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home