<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, January 07, 2005

Case of the Headless Poodie: Case Solved!

Now I know that us poodie cats can be very smart but some of us are wise beyond our years. My brudder, Sheriff Jinky, is one of these poodies. He took time out of his boxing practice to search for answers to this case and found them in record time! Bravo! It turns out that this headless poodie isn't headless at all...and he said it's me in the picture!
Once I had this information, I did some research myself only to find that Mommy had taken this picture of me a'cause it looked like I was missing my head. But I wasn't missing it at all! It was right on top of my neck the whole time! LOL!! Here's proof:



You can see my eye glowing in the light LOL! No wonder that poodie's tummy looked so familliar!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At January 07, 2005 5:02 PM, Blogger Hannah replied...

I thought so! That white hind leg looked familiar! Jinky has extra white on the same leg too, but his is a ring. That proves, too, that you are brudders because you both have extra white on one of your back legs!

 
At January 08, 2005 1:01 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Mommy calls the white on my legs my socks. She says that my one sock fell down in the front!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home