<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Summit Meeting '05

It is a well known fact that Tangie and I don't get along very well. Since it's a new year and all, I decided to be a good poodie tat and talk out our differences with him. I took the opportunity to discuss these matters with him while he was getting his cage cleaned...


Mommy decided it would be best to have a mediator so she offered her services. Tangie was reluctant to talk at first but...


with some begging, he came around.


I told him he smelled divine and was looking very good with all of his new feathers coming in. He told me that I was looking rather dashing myself. I said that I would try to leave him alone while he was taking a bath and he promised to keep his fat jokes to himself. All in all, I think our meeting went well!


Yes, our talk went very well indeed.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At January 05, 2005 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Bruddie!!!

I thinked I should come over and 'vestigate that your Timmy blog was all okay! And I finded you okay! I is glad of that a'cause I would miss my bruddies blog!!

Say, when you visit with Tangie. Does your tummy make hungry feelings? I think mine does when I visit our birdies. I doesnt know why.But our birdies is big and they come right over to hit me! So then that feeling goes away......

I wonder what it is?

Your bruddie, Jinky

 
At January 05, 2005 3:38 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hi Jinky brudder,
My website is okie dokie but it's the gang's site that I can't login to a'cause the password was changed without my approval :(
Yes, every time I meet with Tangie my tummy does a rumbly. But I get frustrated that I can't taste him so I go and eat some of my crunchies instead. It makes my tummy happy and makes that funny rumbly go away.

 
At January 06, 2005 12:07 AM, Blogger Max replied...

It nice of your People to be growing such a wonderful snack for you! Mine are growing a whole tank of fishies for me. I'm hoping they'll be of edible size soon.

 
At January 06, 2005 12:18 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

MMMMMmmm fishies... Max, you're so lucky! Not only do you have a kitty condo with a cool name but you have a new soft bed and fishies. Dude. You're so cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home