<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, December 24, 2004

I love gifts!

I got so excited to have presents from Colorado that I could hardly contain myself!
I had to open them ASAP!


What did I get from Riley dog?!? What could it be???


A bungee and a catnip-filled mousie Yipee!!!


Bungee Baby Bungee...Yeah! Oh my new mousie smells DIVINE!


Thanks to you, Riley, it will be a Very Merry Christmas!
I wuv you and I hope you like your Christmas Sweatshirt! Be sure to shake yourself a lot a'cause the jingle bells will ring and it will make your beans laugh!


Click HERE to go to the most current post.

3 Comments:

At December 24, 2004 11:01 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Wow. You got a present already!
It's way cool!

 
At December 25, 2004 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Max!
Merry Christmas!!
I like my toys so much :) Have a great day and enjoy the yummy turkey!

 
At December 27, 2004 6:36 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Hi K! Thanks for visiting again :) I am what Mommy calls a picky eater. I only lick the tuna water. Mommy got mad and said loud words at me when I, in her words, "wasted" a can of tuna. The nerve!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home