<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, December 24, 2004

Timmy the Tuxy Reindeer

You know Larry and Hannah and Sammie and KC, Patches and Jinky and Tigre and Muddy. But do you recall...the most famous poodie of all???


Timmy the tuxy reindeer,
Had such very shiny fur.
And if you ever pet him,
You could even hear him purr...

All of the other poodies,
Like to do what poodies do.
They always write to Timmy,
He writes on their bloggies too!

Then one crisp and fall-like day,
Timmy fell in love.
That's when he met Sweet Izzy...
Now he coos like a dove.

Oh how he loves Sweet Izzy,
And he writes her poetry.
Timmy the tuxy reindeer,
You'll go down in history!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

3 Comments:

At December 24, 2004 6:18 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Dude...you are so much more tolerant than I am. If my People had put those things on my head, there would be blood. And not mine.

But yay! Tomorrow is Christmas, and the Woman has said she knows I'm getting a present! And TURKEY!!! And there will be BOXES to play with!

Cats everywhere are going to have So Much Fun.

 
At December 25, 2004 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy you is a reindeer too? I is all a'fused!
But I loves my bruddie! Jinky

 
At December 25, 2004 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

My dearest handsome and oh so cute Timmy,

I love you and wish you and all of your beans a very Merry Crhistmas and the Happiest New Year ever!

Your sweet, Izzy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home