<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, December 12, 2004

In Mommy's Absence...

When Mommy isn't home, it's no fun. Sure, Gramma is there to keep me company but it's just not the same. I love my Mommy so much that I cry for her when she leaves without me. When she goes out, I try to keep myself busy by getting into things and chewing on stuff but Gramma gets upset with me so I go and play with her. The only problem is that I play too rough and when I play bite, she gets hurt and says loud words at me so...I usually go to sleep under a bed somewhere.


fooling around with Gramma

Recently, Mommy has been going to nasty rehearsals. I don't know what a rehearsal is, but I don't like that it makes Mommy stay away from the house for so long. Now she has concerts on top of the rehearsals! Oh the humanity of it all!! :( I've been trying to be a good boy but I think these rehearsals have been taking top priority in Mommy's life and that's not good. I refuse to be anything but first priority! I have written an article on this subject and the dangers of these bad rehearsals. Be sure to inform yourself by reading it and the rest of the articles in the CatUSA Today.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2004 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Bruddie Timmy!

I is here to tell that there is a worser thing than when our bean Mommies go to rehearsal! That's when they bring rehearsals home!! It makes you want to go hide in the bedroom and sleep...

Rehearsals can be worse than loud words. So all you can do it run away!

Dont worry bruddie, Catifornia is safe and okay...It is just getting fixed and will be right back when it is all better! Heeehhhkerrchooo....(I still has a cold thing!)...

Your bruddie, Jinky Jink

 

Post a Comment

<< Home