<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Teethywork

Since I don't have hands, it must be noted that I do things with my teeth instead. I don't hit but rather, I bite. When I am playing, I chew and when I'm bored I nibble. When I first came to live with Gramma and Mommy, I had to get some of my energy out so...I would sit in the big leather chair and chew on the arms. Nobody noticed for a while. That was, until I accidentally had a memory lapse and chewed on it in front of Mommy.

She said loud words at me and made me get down. Upon closer inspection, she saw my teethywork. I say teethywork a'cause, like I said before, I don't have hands so... it would be silly to call it handiwork. Now, I was purroud of my teethywork it looked like it was done by an expert! Like a real professional!! Mommy didn't agree and before I knew it, she was saying loud words at me again and pointing at my teethywork.

I've since learned that chewing on the arms of the chair is in fact, a very bad boy thing to do. I say this only a'cause that's what Mommy always said after she saw more of my teethywork. I am allowed to chew on cardboard boxes. Except for the one we used to send the Catifornians their care package. Mommy said, "nobody likes to get a cat-sucked box" so, no teethywork on that one! Sometimes I chew on the back of Gramma's 'puter chair but she doesn't know that! SShh!! tee-hee-hee!!


chewmarks on the furniture

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At December 01, 2004 11:16 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Heh...You go, Timmy! Mark the world with your teethywork! Humans simply don't appreciate the finer points of feline art. Or existence.

 
At October 10, 2005 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a dog healthy coat site. It pretty much covers ##Custom Dog Coats## related stuff.

Tired of those knit sweaters, the ones that stretch out and have legs that your dog hates? Us too! So we came up with a coat that fits comfortably and works well! You and your dog will love these coats! We know, because we have been dog breeders for 23 years and know what dogs like.

All "Designer DoggieWear!" coats are handmade by ourselves in the United States. This assures the finest of quality and workmanship.



Come and check it out if you get time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home