<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, November 15, 2004

Conundrum

I was running through the house playing with my squishy ball, when I accidentally knocked it into the kitchen. Then, the ball jumped into my bowl of crunchies! It was really upsetting to me because I thought that I wouldn't be able to get it out or worse, I wouldn't be able to get at my crunchies :(

Oh No!!!!

Mommy and Gramma were in the living room and didn't see what had happened. So, I would have to work this problem out on my own...I inspected the bowl and sniffed my squishy ball to make sure it was alright. When I sniffed my bowl, I could smell my delicious crunchies which made me hungry so...I carefully ate around my squishy ball. I didn't want to disturb my ballie in case it was hungry. Ya know, if my squishy ball wanted crunchies that bad, all it had to do was ask!! But I didn't mind sharing :) After I had my fill of crunchies, I settled down for a nice long sip from my water fountain. Yummm...

Problem Solved!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At November 15, 2004 9:08 AM, Blogger Baelor replied...

Glad you figured out a way to eat around your Squishy Ball, Timmy!

I've never put my toys into the food bowl, but Mom and Dad told me about my big brother's silliness as a youngster. Gandalf would often drop his fave toy, Mister Squeaky Mouse, into his food bowl to share the kibble, and Dad frequently came home to find Mister Squeaky Mouse pokin' out of the bowl.

Of course, if you mention that game to Gandalf NOW, he'll deny it, 'cause he's Much Too Dignified And Grown-Up for that kind of thing. ;-)

 
At November 16, 2004 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Timmy,

I is glad that you could eat around your squishy!! I doesnt know why. But sometimes toys like to go into our food bowls. I guess they get hungry too...But they doesnt seem to eat very much...

Little Little likes to put toys in the food bowls..I doesnt know why ..But he does..But I hasnt slapped the claws on him for it. I is glad you dodnthave to be hungry a'cause of the squishy eating your food!

Your Bruddie Jinky Jink!

 
At November 16, 2004 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Timmy,

I is glad that you could eat around your squishy!! I doesnt know why. But sometimes toys like to go into our food bowls. I guess they get hungry too...But they doesnt seem to eat very much...

Little Little likes to put toys in the food bowls..I doesnt know why ..But he does..But I hasnt slapped the claws on him for it. I is glad you dodnthave to be hungry a'cause of the squishy eating your food!

Your Bruddie Jinky Jink!

 
At November 21, 2004 8:39 PM, Blogger ANABEL replied...

Ohhh what a nice water fountain you have Timothy!!!!
I'll tell mom to buy one for me!!!!
Greets!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home