<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, November 05, 2004

The Talking Box II



I was relaxing on Mommy's fuzzy blanket when I heard something that caught my ear on the talking box. The talking box made aminal noises! It was a camel! I don't think I will ever see one of those outside my window so I decided to listen and watch. That's a big amina!!

They drink lotsa water. Maybe more than me! Mommy says that I could drink the resevoir dry if given the chance. It's true! I do enjoy water a lot. I like to sit and meditate on things while I sip. I've been known to stay there for ten minutes sometimes! It's great. 'Specially because of my water fountain that keep my H2O clean and airated. I know, big words for a small kitty but don't forget I'm a wise and cunning cat!

All this talk about water is makin' me thirsty! I think I'll go have a drink and I'll ponder camels...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At November 08, 2004 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Cats tend to be very wise and cunning. I see your pretty blanket that you posted about on my site -- very nice. -- Muddy, BloggingCat.com

 
At November 10, 2004 7:44 PM, Blogger ANABEL replied...

Hi Timothy!!!
Do you like the talking box????
I realy do not like it, I prefer to see the birds flying from my balcony!!! That is amazing!!!! But mom do not let me to catch them!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home