<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, October 28, 2004

One way to know Halloweenie is near...

Mommy has told me that one of her favorite things to do at this time of year is carve pumpkins. Pumpkins are orange and smell funny. Sometimes they are circle-shaped and sometimes they are like big ovals.

Mommy came home from shopping with two of these pumpkin things. She took me and the pumpkins out on the deck. After investigating them, I decided the pumpkins weren't a threat. I put my stinky rub on them and went to lay down in the leaves. It was kinda chilly outside and there were all sorts of loud noises. I heard a monster hiding behind the fence in the backyard. It was really loud and made all the leaves fly up in the air and run away too...I didn't like it so I hid under Mommy's chair.

Once she was done carving the pumpkins, it was almost dark out. She went and got candles and put them in the pumpkins. I thought they looked really neat and thought I'd share them with you:

A yummy spider for KC to inspect!


me sitting on a branch in the moonlight

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At October 28, 2004 10:40 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Awesome!

 
At October 28, 2004 10:42 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Pumpkins are Orange, Like Me! I love the one of you sitting on the branch! KC likes the spider!

 
At October 28, 2004 11:49 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I must tell you that a tragic event occurred while nobody was looking. Those horrible squirrels at some of the branches off of the silouhette! Mommy was so sad. She worked hard on it. But, she fixed it with toothpicks! LOL!!

 
At October 29, 2004 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Bruddie Timmy!!!

I sure is glad that is you in that punkin' I was gonna be a'scared and think I had a new mystery! ButI is happy it is just you! You did a good Halloween kitty!

Your bruddie, Jinky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home