<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, October 22, 2004

Buffy Ste. Marie


Buffy Ste. Marie 1989-2002


This is Buffy. She was my big sister that I never got to meet. Mommy has told me that she was a very special doggie. She has so many wonderful stories about Buffy. Mommy told me that she was very cute...looks like she had a drinking problem from the picture...
She lost her hearing when she got older and understood American Sign Language. When Mommy would put fresh water out for her, she'd touch Buffy's head to get her attention, do the sign for "water" and Buffy knew to go check out her water bowl. What a smart doggie! I can never figure out why Mommy is pointing her finger for so I usually just smell it. I should maybe work on that.
I know that Mommy and Gramma loved Buffy very much because there are pictures of her around the house. There's one in Mommy's room that I knock over a lot. It's not that I'm jealous of Buffy, it's just that the frame is in the way and I have a big hiney.
Buffy was a singing doggie. That's why she was named Buffy Sainte Marie! She used to sing with Mommy and when she played the piano, sometimes she'd join in! I know Buffy was a special doggie but I am a special poodie tat and I know Mommy and Gramma love me very much too :)

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

3 Comments:

At October 22, 2004 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

A dog that understands sign language is truly special. --Muddy, BloggingCat.com

 
At October 24, 2004 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Bruddie Timmy!

I has never been on a ride in one of those things that shows you pretty outside pictures like since I dont a'member when! I guess being the Sheriff Kitty keeps me too busy! I is glad you get to go for rides and see things and can show them to us!

And you look like you is wearing a cool thing on you!

Your 'dopted bruddie, Jinky Jink

 
At October 26, 2004 1:26 AM, Blogger ANABEL replied...

Hi Timothy!
This is Tigre.
I've been seeing Buffy's picture and I must admit that she was really cute.
I am very sorry that she is in Heaven now.
I do not like dogs very much, although I have two "dogs sisters", but I confess that Buffy was a really good looking dog.
My mom agrees with me. She loves dogs and cats, but I am sure, I am her favourite!!!!
Greets,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home