<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Turtle w/ Earmuffs

Some of you may not know what a turtle with earmuffs looks like...I'm happy to show you:


Turtle with Earmuffs
When you stick your paws underneath you, it's like a turtle pulling it's legs and head into the shell. And, if you look at my haunches, you will see that they are fuzzy and round like a pair of earmuffs :)
Mommy loves it when I pose like this. If you look in the background of the photo, you will see a tiny bulldog. My Mommy's great grampa used to raise bulldogs right here where we live! He used to show them and even had winners! So, there's lots of bulldog stuff around the house. The weather vane is a bulldog instead of a rooster, the door-knocker is a bulldog and we have doorstoppers that are bulldogs! Why, we even have a piggy bank that's a bulldog! I don't mind too much. As long as I'm not replaced by a bulldog, I'm cool with it.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home