<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, October 24, 2004

The Case of the Missing Books

I don't know what has been goin' on lately, maybe it's that Halloween is drawing near? I don't really know... but things have been strange around here! One day I'm spooked by a box in the attic, and today, a bunch of books are missing! I can't figure out where they went! They were right here yesterday but when I looked tonight, they were gone!
I don't know where they went but it sure is a mystery! I think I am going to call for assistance from my long distance brudder, Sheriff Jinky to help me figure out where in the world these books went! Now, things have been disappearing and reappearing in Catifornia as well so I think that Jinky has had a lot of practice at this kind of thing!


This is me, dusting for prints...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At October 26, 2004 3:14 AM, Blogger Jinky replied...

Hi Bruddie Timmy,

I has done some book 'vestigating! And I first I learned that Larry didnt come over and pee on them so that they would get disappeared!!

I went to the place like that where my beans have those book things and I made a 'scovery!!! I watched and watched, and for some reason, beans like to got to the book place and take some away! I doesnt know why! Sometimes the book things come right back and sometimes the beans keep them for a long time and then they comes back!

This is what I am 'specting at your house!! I doesnt think there is book ghosts...Your bruddie, Jinky Jink

 
At October 26, 2004 12:45 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Thanks brudder for solvin my mystery. You were right - my Gramma moved those books. She was researchin something and she took those books to the kitchen table where she was working and she put them back in the wrong room - on the dining room table. Sheesh - these beans are weird! I think that I've solved you movin tree mystery too. I was readin President Larry's blog and he said he was helping bean Dad move trees around the yard! Did I do good Jinky? I know that you did for me! Sending many thank you purrs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home