<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The Divine Mr. D

Mommy and those silly sticks of hers! She made this scarfie and made me pose with it for a bribe. I got lotsa pessie this morning for it! Purrsonally, I think it enhances my fur. It feels real good on my tongue but Mommy said I shouldn't lick it because I could get a tummy ache. I told Patches Cat (Miss Kitty) that I might post the scarf so...here it is!


Absolutely Fabulous!

This picture can be found on CatUSA as well :) Why not visit when you finish reading here? You'll see the link on the right, under "Online Friends".

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At October 26, 2004 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey Timmy:) This is Patches aka Miss Kitty's Meowmy... I just wanted to say that You are looking goood in that scarf hugs and scritchie to You.

Sandra

 
At October 26, 2004 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Looking good in the Meowmy's scarf Timothy:D



Sandra (Patches aka Miss Kitty's Meowmy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home