<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Boo!


Happy Halloween!



Here I am in my costume! Can ya tell it's me? I bet you can't! I don't like my hat so much but I'll wear it today. Do you see my little pumpkin in the picture? It has a jingle bell on it and I like to bat it around the house. It's lots of fun! Mommy bought it for me and I've been playing with it all day :)

I can't wait to see all the trick-or-treaters come in their costumes! Mommy says I should watch from the perch because I don't want to go near the door where I can get out. I'll be ok. I'm real 'cited about giving away yummy candies! I'm not allowed to eat em because they're chocolate but they smell real good!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

2 Comments:

At November 06, 2004 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Lovely hat Timmy!!!!

-The Catifornians....

 
At November 08, 2004 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Dear Timothy,
you are really funny but beautiful dressed up in your Halloween costume!!!
You looks like a witch, ha,ha!!!
Do you like mom dress you like that???
You must be a very good cat, because Tigre does not let me to put anything on him!!!!
Kisses,
P.D.: New pictures of Tigre in my Blog....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home